Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Stuck in the Middle With You

Twenty-Three

by thatcrazedfan 0 reviews

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Published: 2012-11-05 - Updated: 2012-11-05 - 1189 words - Complete

1Moving
Friday Afternoon
Frank

It was almost noon and there was still no sign of Bert. I had been sitting on the park bench for almost an hour now, getting more and more frantic with each second. I still had no idea what I was going to say or do, all I knew was that I would put an end to all of this.

I checked the time on my phone once again. He was late. He told me to be here at noon sharp, and here I am. So where is he? “You’re here.” I looked up to see Bert walking casually over to me. He seemed extremely calm, like he knew exactly what was going to happen.

“What is this all about?” I stood up. For the first time ever I was looking at the person who had hurt Gerard. He was even more disgusting than I could have imagined. It made me wonder what he had ever seen in Bert.

He crossed his arms over his chest. “So, you’re Gerard’s little whore on the side.” He looked me up and down quickly. I hated the way his eyes on my body made me feel. “Not much to look at.” He shook his head. “Anyway, that’s not why I’m here. I want you to leave Gerard alone. He’s mine and only mine, do you understand? I can’t believe this is what he’s cheating on me with.”

My eyes widened. I had to be hearing things. Yeah, Gerard was technically cheating when we first got together, but just yesterday he broke up with Bert. They weren’t together, so Gerard couldn’t still be cheating on him, but Bert made is sound like the cheating was still going on. “Cheating on you? He broke up with you!”

A look of surprise passed over Bert’s face. “No, he didn’t. I don’t know what he told you, but as far as I’m concerned Gerard is still mine, and you need to leave him the fuck alone.”

I didn’t know what to believe anymore. Gerard said he broke up with Bert yesterday, but when he came home he seemed way too calm. Maybe Bert was telling the truth about this. “So, Gerard didn’t go over to your house yesterday?”

Bert shook his head. I could tell he was getting tired of talking about this. “No. He didn’t. So, leave him alone and I will let Mikey go. Everything will be better if you just listen to me.”

For the first time since Bert arrived, I realized Mikey was nowhere to be seen. “Where’s Mikey?”

Bert smiled manically and started walking toward the parking lot. There was a single car parked there, and I assumed it was him. There was a person sitting in the passenger seat. It had to be Mikey. Sure enough, Bert led me right to the car and opened the passenger side door. Mikey was sitting there. He looked terrible. His lips was broken, and there was dried blood on his face. I could see a small bruise forming on his jaw. Bert had obviously done this to him.

I watched in anticipation as Bert let Mikey out of the car. It couldn’t be that easy. Mikey faced me. “Frank, I’m so sorry. I never meant for any of this to happen. I was mad, and not thinking...” His eyes were pleading with mine. “I know you didn’t use me. You’re not that kind of person. I can’t believe I ever believed that.”

Mikey did this? Finally it all made sense. Mikey must have told Bert that I was dating Gerard, because he was mad at me for betraying him. So yesterday when I said Gerard was going to break up with him, Mikey must have told Bert. Obviously, this didn’t work out the way he planned. “Mikey, I really don’t know what to say. I mean--” I shook my head, trying to find the words. “How could you do something like this?”

“I really hope you’ll forgive me. I didn’t mean any of this. You’re my best friend.” Tears were falling down his cheeks now. I wanted to forgive him, but because of what he did, he almost killed himself and his brother. Maybe even me too.

“Well, isn’t this touching.” Bert turned to Mikey. “You better get out of here.”

Without a word, Mikey headed out of the park and towards his house. I felt incredibly sorry for him, but at the same time, he did this to himself. This whole thing was a mess.

Once Mikey was out of sight, Bert grabbed my shirt collar and pushed me against the side of his car. His face was centimeters away from mine. Being this close to him, made me want to throw up. I couldn’t stand it. “I swear to God, if you go back to Gerard. I will fucking kill you. Do you hear me?”

“I can’t do that. He doesn’t belong to you. Besides, he’s going to break up with you anyway.” He shoved me harder against the car. His body was pressed against mine, suffocating me. I couldn’t move even if I wanted to. I had no idea what he was going to do, but I knew it wasn’t going to be good.

We stood like this for a long time. Neither of us saying anything. Suddenly, he backed away from me. Once again, he looked me up and down. “How badly do you want Gerard?” He smirked at me. I didn’t like where this was going. “Would you do anything for him?”

I nodded, “Of course I would.” Tears started to form in my eyes as Bert dropped his hands and placed them on my hips.

He placed his lips at my ear, “Anything at all, huh?” His breath against my neck made me shiver. I wanted to keep Gerard safe, and I would do anything for him. Anything but this. His lips connected with the soft skin behind my ear lobe. I gasped at the suddenness of it. I couldn’t believe what he was doing. This wasn’t really happening, was it?

Before I had time to object, he threw open the car door and shoved me inside. My head collided with the backseat, making me dizzy. Bert climbed in and straddled my waist, pulling the door closed with his foot. He grabbed my arms and held them above my head. His other hand was travelling up and down my chest.

Tears were beginning to fall from my eyes as the shock of what was happening finally hit me. No matter how many times I said no, or how much I struggled, Bert would get what he wanted.

I looked up at him, meeting his gaze. His eyes were full of lust, and it scared me. “Promise you’ll leave Gerard alone.” My voice shook a little as I spoke.

“Only if you promise not to scream.”
Sign up to rate and review this story