Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > There Goes My Hero

Samantha woke up, still hugging Gerard. Her stomach twisted and she suddenly felt scared “Umm Gerard…” She whispered, shaking him gently “Gerard?”

His eyes fluttered open and he looked up at her “Morning Sam.” He smiled at her.

Samantha felt her heart start beating faster. It was the first time Gerard (or anyone) had called her Sam “Morning.” She smiled back at him, trying to ignore her increased heart beat and the tight knot in her stomach.

“Thanks so much for last night. I know I didn’t deserve it.” Gerard frowned.

“So long as you change from now on.” Samantha whispered “We’d all much prefer a polite Gerard.”

“I’ll try.” Gerard smiled again “Sam… I… Thanks again.”

“Don’t worry about it.” Samantha sat up “I’d better go back to my room before Maria starts worrying about me. Are you okay now?” He nodded “Alright. I’ll see you in a bit then.” Samantha waved awkwardly at him and walked back to her room.

Maria pounced on her the moment she got back “Where were you?”

“Just downstairs to see if the café was open for breakfast.” Samantha lied “I wasn’t gone long was I?”

“Well since I woke up at four in the morning and you weren’t there I’m guessing that yeah you were gone a long time. You spent a hell of a long time checking if this café was open…”

Samantha sighed “Look, don’t worry about me. I just don’t wanna talk about where I really was but there’s nothing sinister going on, I promise.”

“Do you have a secret boyfriend?” Maria gasped “Or worse! A secret best friend! Am I not good enough for you anymore?”

“Maria! It wasn’t anything like that.” Samantha groaned “Do you really wanna know?” Maria nodded and sat down on her bed. Samantha sat on her bed and told Maria everything about Gerard from the beginning “But please don’t tell anyone!” She cried when Maria’s eyes widened and she smiled “Please, Gerard will probably kill me and go back to his old grumpy ways if he finds out!”

“Okay, okay, I promise not to tell.” Maria was smiling like a loon “But aww this is so adorable! Do you reckon that the two of you will end up dating? Actually, don’t. Because then I’ll be forever alone.”

Samantha opened her mouth to say something but then shut it again. She knew he’d hate her forever if she told Maria.





“We should have a cool symbol for the band!” Daniel announced randomly after their sound check “And then we could have it on all our clothes.”

“Why?” Penina asked, raising her eye-brows.

“Forget about that. I have a question for Penina. Has Frank kissed you yet? Did you have sex last night?” Maria leaned closer to Penina with every sentence.

“We didn’t have sex and no he hasn’t kissed me yet.” Penina sighed “What’s taking him so long? We are dating, right? Or are we just good friends who pretend to date? I’m so confused!”

“He’s just shy.” Raven told her.

“Frank? Shy?” Penina repeated “Umm no, Ray’s the shy one and he can’t keep his lips off yours!”

“Well…” Raven didn’t know what to say.

“I’m gonna have to trick him into kissing me.” Penina said in a devious voice.
Sign up to rate and review this story