Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > What Happens On Tour, Stays On Tour - The Sequel

I walked up to my friends at the town centre. I was meeting Jennifer, Penina, Raven, Frank, Ray and Mikey "And he won't leave me alone." I heard Jennifer say as I met up with them.

"Who won't leave you alone?" I asked.

Jennifer sighed and told me the story from the start. Some guy had text her saying that she'd text his old number and he wanted to know who she was. He was apparently some guy from Scotland called Bob. She kept ignoring him but he kept on texting her so it was getting to the point where she was texting him back and pleading him to leave her alone.

"We should totally prank call him!" Raven suggested "I'll do the talking!"

"Please don't mention me!" Jennifer begged "I don't want him to know that I'm not phoning him...!"

"It won't be you phoning him, it'll be me." Raven thought about it "Is there a way I can block my number?"

"Yeah, just dial 141 before the number." I told her.

We went outside to a freezing cold but practically empty part of town and Raven tested the '141' thing using Penina's number "It says private number." Penina laughed "PHONE HIM!"

So Raven dialled the number and switched it onto loud speaker then mimed at us that she didn't know what to say and then suddenly he answered. He didn't say anything so Raven started breathing really heavily down the phone. Then she said in a breathy voice "Sorry... I've got asthma..." We all started laughing except Raven who was taking this pretty seriously. We had to put our hands over our mouthes to stop ourselves from laughing. Except for Frank who was having so much trouble not laughing that he had to bite his thumb "Hello? Are you there?" He hung up the phone.

"Well he's a boring git." Jennifer said and then her phone beeped in her pocket "Oh God, I bet it's him..." She pulled her phone out of her pocket "He says 'was dat u tryin da fone me?'." Her phone beeped again "And now he says 'fone me back in a scnd.'"

"I'll phone him again." Raven laughed, dialling his number again. He answered and Raven said "Are you gonna talk to me this time?" He didn't say anything "Hello? Please talk to me. I'm lonely."

"Hello." Said a really cute voice.

"HELLO!" Raven yelled down the phone and he hung up "I'm not gonna bother phoning him back now. He's a right bore."

We tried phoning five more people but none of them answered their phones except for Lorna who hung up straightaway when she heard Raven use a fake accent. We all sighed and went into town to have McDonalds for lunch, laughing at all the messages the creepy Bob stalker was sending to Jennifer "He's written something about celtic and he's written 'dirty orange buckets'. And he keeps putting 'tb'. I looked that up on Urban Dictionary, it means teenie bopper and I don't know why he's calling me a teenie bopper at the end of all his messages."

"Because he's a fifty year old man and he knows you're just a teenage girl." Frank laughed, sipping his milkshake.

"Look, I'm gonna ask him why he keeps calling me a teenie bopper." Jennifer text him and sighed heavily. He text back "Oh shit, he said that tb means text back..." We all started laughing "Don't, I feel like such a dick now! Thinking he was saying teenie bopper when he just wanted me to text back..."

"How old is this guy exactly?" Ray asked.

"I dunno, I'll ask him now." Jennifer said, texting him. Her phone pinged with a reply "Oh shit he's twenty-five..." Jennifer's eyes widened "I didn't know he was that old! Oh great, now my Dad's texting me and telling me I've gotta go home. Can you guys walk me to the cinema please?"

We all agreed and on the way we noticed a large, expensive looking camera filming everyone outside the information centre. We walked away from the camera with our backs to it "Is that gonna be on the news?" I asked "What's it for?"

"I dunno, let's just hope they didn't get our faces." Mikey laughed.

We said goodbye to Jennifer at the cinema and then walked back "You do realise we're gonna pass the big camera again?" Mikey asked.

I looked towards the information centre "Don't worry guys, it's gone." I grinned and then turned to the left. The camera was about a metre away us. We all started running away from it and laughing.





The next day Jennifer stormed over to me "EIGHTEEN FUCKING MISSED CALLS!" She yelled "And he's sent me so many messages. I made the mistake of fucking deleting them, didn't I? I looked online and they said always keep the messages. And the little creep gave me his address? That's weird!"

"You'd better tell your Mom." I replied.




[[A/N] - It's gonna end there 'cos not a lot else happens... Basically, the girl that this happened to got her parents involved and he carried on texting her and her Dad yelled at him? :L The moral of the story - ALWAYS KEEP THE MESSAGES AND DON'T PRANK CALL HIM PRETENDING TO HAVE ASTHMA. Everything you just read actually happened yesterday and today :)[
Sign up to rate and review this story