Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Bipolar

Stars

by Noizchild 0 reviews

Meredith and Judy talk about babies and reach an understanding. (I'm sorry if this is a repeat of a previous chapter. I don't remember off of the top of my head at the moment.)

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Humor - Published: 2012-11-05 - Updated: 2012-11-05 - 408 words - Complete

0Unrated
Stars:

I can't get her to stop. Judy-Bug just keeps talking about babies. That kind of thing just freaks me out. I don't know how to deal with it. I don't even think that I can. Yet, she doesn't seem to understand that. We're both still in college. Judy will graduate coming December while I'm missing a couple of credits. A child would just make things worse for us. She doesn't understand that, however. Judy just wants a baby so badly. I can't keep avoiding her either.

I flopped back on my bed and sighed. I'm at a loss here.

Suddenly, there came a knock on my door. I lifted my head and looked up.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Mere-Bear," I heard a familiar voice whimper. I froze in shock.

"Yes?" I asked.

"We need to talk," she said. /Oh shit/, I thought. Looks like there is no avoiding this after all. I braced myself for the flood.

"Can't this wait?" I asked.

"No," she said. "I don't need to come in. I could just sit right here and talk."

I sighed in my head. "Fine, what do you want?"

She paused for a long moment. "I still want a baby."

"But why?"

"I always wanted to become a mother."

"We can't have children right now."

"Well, why do you tell me that?"

"You'll graduate in a couple of months. I'm still in my classes. We both aren't working. And I'm just not ready."

"We could wait and plan for one."

She's not seeing the point. Babies have taken over her brain. Nothing's going to get to that girl now. I have to come up with something to smooth over the situation. Then, she said something rather interesting.

"You know, having a baby is sort of like raising a pet in a sense."

I paused at those words. "What?"

"Uh-huh. A pet that can talk."

Now that's kind of interesting. I never thought of it like that before. Now that I think of it, a baby just might work out like that. I closed my eyes and smiled to myself. I think I'm being played here, but anything to shut up her now.

"We'll see," I said. I listened for a squeal on the other side of the door.

"Thanks Mere-Bear," she said instead. I smiled and shook my head to myself. Always just to keep that woman happy. Oh boy.

I was Just Guessing with Numbers and Figures
Sign up to rate and review this story