Categories > Original > Drama > Growing Up

Chapter 13

by atomickilljoy 4 reviews

"Get your filthy hands off of her!"

Category: Drama - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Published: 2012-11-06 - Updated: 2012-11-06 - 705 words

0Unrated
"Hey, Spence?" Ryan said, approaching Spencer.

"Yeah, Ry?" Spencer replied.

"Do you know what happened to Elizabeth? She seems so...distant and so...sad. She cries, like, 90% of the time." Ryan said.

"What's the 10%?"

"The 10% is when she's in school or sleeping." Ryan said. "I'm really worried about her. I don't like the fact that she sin't doing anything but crying all day. It worries me."

Spencer felt a pang of guilt.

"I have no idea why she's crying."

Yes you do, you fucktard Spencer thought.

"Yeah, that's what I thought. Thanks for listening, dude. Remain abstinent." Ryan said, walking away.

Spencer knew that he was the reason Elizabeth was crying.

And it broke his heart.

**

"Hey Kassandra!" Moe greeted.

"Fine I like Andy!" Kassandra exclaimed "But he doesn't notice me."

"WHAT?! That came out of nowhere!" Moe exclaimed.

"I know! I just needed to tell someone!" Kassandra cried.

"Why didn't you tell me this earlier?! I kept on setting Andy up with people, when you're perfect for him!" Moe exclaimed.

"Yeah, but now he's going out with Miranda Lacky." Kassandra said.

"Don't worry! Dr.Love is here!" Moe said.

"What will you do about it?" Kassandra asked.

"I have a plan..."

***

"Hey, Kassandra!" Andy greeted. He was finally talking to her.

"Hey, Andy!" Kassandra greeted, popping her head outside of the window.

"So, what's new?" Andy said, happy to be talking to his friend again.

"Nothing much! I have a date in an hour, though!" she said, looking very excited.

"With who?" Andy asked.

"Moe! He wants me to go out with him!" Kassandra exclaimed. She looked beyond excited.

"That...That's great!" Andy said "Where are you guys going?"

"The movies." Kassandra said.

"Cool! Maybe we can double date next week!" Andy said.

"Awesome!" Kassandra said.

Andy felt something that he has never felt before.

Jealousy.

**

It was Jennifer's first day at the job, and she hoped for the best. It turns out, Alex wasn't such a bad boss. All he did was sit on his ass, while Jennifer sorted the comics, put them into place, broomed up a bit, and worked the cash register. It was almost like she was completely alone on the job, which she loved. The customers were mostly elementary school and middle school kids, and, occasionally, parents looking for gifts for kids. They were all nice. The parents were clueless, but nice. While it was empty, and it usually was empty, she would do her homework. She finished what took kids an hour in five minutes, so that was pretty cool.

Her shift ended at 8 at night, and she was close to her house, so that worked out pretty well for her. When her shift was about to end, and the shop was about to close up, Alex finally got up and walked towards Jennifer, who was sweeping the floor.

"Those boss and employee stories always turn me on." he whispered in her ear.

She jumped, startled by his voice, and dropped the broom.

"Keep dreaming, Alex." Jennifer said, facing him, rolling her eyes.

"You will be mine, especially since I'm your boss now." Alex said.

"Never." Jennifer said.

Alex wrapped his arms around her, trying to pull her in for a kiss. Jennifer tried to pull away, but he was way too strong.

All of a sudden, Brendon burst through the door.

"Get your filthy hands off of her!" Brendon shouted.

Alex let her go at once, and smirked.

"Still can't trust her?" Alex asked.

"Yeah, and this proves why I can't! You guys were going to kiss!" Brendon exclaimed.

"What?! I wasn't going to cheat on you!" Jennifer shouted.

"I should go..." Alex said, slipping out of the store.

"Yeah, well it sure looks like you were!"

"He was going to kiss me! I tried to pull away, but I-"

"Save it. I don't need you to lie. At least now I don't have to feel guilty about doing what I did."

Jennifer showed Brendon the red marks on her skin, showing that she was being forced. Brendon looked shocked.

"What did you mean when you said you didn't have to feel guilty?" Jennifer asked.

Brendon's eyes watered.

"I..."

"What did you do?"

"I cheated on you."
Sign up to rate and review this story