Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Urban Legends: Chimera House

Enter At Your Own Risk

by ValentineRevenge 0 reviews

The boys enter the house, and something just doesn't sit right with Gerard.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG - Genres: Horror - Characters: Gerard Way - Published: 2012-11-06 - Updated: 2012-11-06 - 285 words

0Unrated
Upon walking into the house, Gerard was surprised at just how old and creepy this house really was. Besides the 5 guys, there were only 2 other people , who had already gone down a hallway, as was noted by their fading footsteps. Presently, a guide, a creepy old man in a suit, with wisps of greasy looking white hair appeared.

"Hello, hello, hello, and welcome to Chimera house." He said, grinning widely, and exposing rotting and missing teeth. Something about this made Gerard uneasy, but he kept quiet about it, because he didn't want to sound like an overgrown pussy. It was more than the fact that this guy reminded him of Count Olaf from 'A Series Of Unfortunate Events'. It was something more sinister, too.

The old man walked down the same hall that the other group had gone down, gesturing for them to follow. Stopping in front of an elevator, the man pressed the up button. "Find the escape on each floor, come back down to earth, and run from here." the guide said as the doors dinged open.

He shoved the band in, not coming with them. Then, the door closed and the elevator began to rise. With a sense of unease, Gerard noted that the elevator didn't have any buttons inside of it. The others seemed too pumped up to notice it. The meter above the door rose from 1 to 13. Strange, the house didn't look like it had that many floors in it, maybe 4 at most. The sense of unease grew, as well as anxiety.

Finally, they rose to the top, and the doors opened. Gerard gasped. He didn't expect this. It looked real. It looked too real. And it smelled real, too.
Sign up to rate and review this story