Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Honeysuckle Care Home

Honeysuckle Care Home

by tmbfucks 10 reviews

The ups and downs of being in care aren't all that simple.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-11-06 - Updated: 2012-11-06 - 1341 words - Complete

4Original
Penina's P.O.V

‘Goodbye Penina.’ My 26th ex-foster mother said. I just ignored her and rolled my eyes. I dumped my stuff in the boot of Emily’s car, and sat in the front. She started driving.

‘Hi Penina.’ She said sympathetically.

‘What did I do wrong this time?’ I asked.

‘It’s not your fault. They just find it hard to connect with you.’ She said.

‘So it is my fault for being difficult to talk to. Well I don’t care. Can I have my old room back?’ I asked. She sighed.

‘Penina, you’re not going back. We’ve been having a meeting back there, and we just don’t think that place is right for you anymore. You’re coming to where I work most of the time.’ She answered. I groaned.

‘That’s not fair! Why couldn’t you just leave me at that stupid place and stop moving me from house to house? No one likes me. I told you that, but no, you thought I should be your own special human guinea pig! I just wanted to stay put until I was 18 and then live on my own. It’s not fair Emily!’ I complained.

‘It’s different at Honeysuckle. There are people like you there, and you won’t have to move around.’ She explained.

‘No, but you carry on telling us how difficult Honeysuckle kids are. Everyone back home is going to make fun of me.’ I shouted.

‘No one there is going to know. And I only complain about a select few, such as Addie, don’t tell her I said that though. Penina, this is going to be a good, fresh new start. Just open your mind up to it a bit.’ She said.

‘If I did that every time I moved home I’d be the biggest pushover ever.’ I said. She sighed, flicked her dark brown hair with a side fringe, and blinked the dust away from her hazel eyes. That’s Emily Taylor everyone. My care worker. I have no doubt that she’s already told everyone there about me. She pulled up to a big, boring house.

‘Where’s my room?’ I asked.

‘It’s labelled number 14, but there’s something you need to know…’ She started, but before she finished, I climbed out of the car, slammed the door behind me, and drug my luggage to the room which I found easily. I opened the door and kicked my stuff in. I slammed the door behind me before I screamed and kicked the bed. I hate my life.

‘So, you’re Penina?’ I heard a voice ask. I screamed and turned around. There was a guy there. He looked about my age, and was about half an inch taller than me. I grabbed the nearest thing to me, and lifted it so it looked like I could hit him.

‘What are you doing in my room?’ I asked.

‘Calm down! My name’s Frank, and this is my room, of course I only found out this morning that I had to share with a girl, and they only picked me because I was the only one whose room had a spare bed, and you could easily defend yourself in case I tried to rape you. They never told me you were an annoying violent girl though, so here’s the rules; no going through my stuff. If you do, I’ll kill you. Don’t hurt my little sister, or any of my friends, but especially not Mia! And lastly, don’t underestimate me. Got it?’ He asked.

‘Fuck you Frank.’ I said before punching his face.

‘Ouch!’ He screamed.

‘Well don’t tell me what to do you fucking prick!’ I argued. Soon enough, our petty little fight turned into a huge punch-up. A small girl with big, dark brown eyes, and extremely curly jet black hair that went to her chest came in sucking her thumb. She gasped when she saw what she did.

‘Mia, go get Danny and Em.’ He told her. She nodded her head. Even though Emily and this guy called Danny came rushing in trying to pull us apart, my main goal was to rip that small guy’s head off.

‘I’m going to fucking kill you!’ I mumbled.

‘Okay, that’s enough!’ Danny screamed. I was pulled off him, and I was still fuming.

‘I hate him. I want my own room.’ I demanded.

‘Penina, you hate everyone. I’m afraid you’ll have to make do with Frank, and you know what? If you gave him a chance, he would’ve been awesome.’ Emily said.

‘Penina, my name’s Danny Harthan. I’m your teacher.’ He said holding his hand out. I shook it still annoyed with all of them. Danny had dark brown hair that came up to his ears, and it was kind of shaggy. He had blue eyes with brown bits in. He spoke with half a British, and half an American accent.

‘I’m Penina, and I want my own bloody room.’ I said.

‘So we gathered.’ Frank said annoyed. I screamed and stormed out of the room. Why do I have to put up with this? Why couldn’t my mum just abort me if she didn’t want me? It would’ve been better for the both of us. She was about my age when I was born anyway. It would’ve been terrible for her to be pregnant at parties. It would’ve been social suicide. I managed to find my way to the garden, and I started smashing up all the pots and anything fragile. I hate this place.

If Frank was such a nice guy, then why was he a douchebag? Apparently life is a precious gift. Like an expensive jumper. Except you can exchange gifts and get something better. For me, life was just a waste of space for everyone involved in making it happen, and not to mention everyone that had to take care of me once those 9 months were over.

No one likes me. Not even my parents. I don’t know if my dad even knew that I existed. I wish I never did, or that he at least put something on the end of it. I just want to end this now. I grabbed one of the sharp pieces of the broken pot, and placed it against my wrist. Before I could cut though, I was pushed down, and I dropped the thing that could’ve ended my life.

‘Penina, what the fuck is the matter with you? You can’t just give up on life like that. I’m sorry about what I said to you before. It’s never easy coming here for the first time.’ Frank said.

‘Not here. I hate this place.’ I said sitting up. He smiled awkwardly.

‘Well, you will once you make friends. Welcome to Honeysuckle I guess?’ He shrugged. I sighed and walked back to the room. The sooner I make a run for it, the better.

Ola Mishamigos - Supernatural reference. Here's the first chapter! Okay, so today was fucking annoying and horrible because the dickhead that made my teacher cry also looked me up on Google in ICT, and I fucking hate that, then he found my twitter account, and I'm just so sick of him! GRR!!! Anyway, I hope you liked this chapter! The Franina contest is still open by the way! Write until you guys can't write no more! Haha. Rate and review! And yes, I'll update soon! :P xx

Extra note that I just added now: I have decided to be extra cruel! I will write and upload the new chapter tonight, as long as it gets green! Mwahaha! I'm so evil! But I promise I will! Sorry, I just really want a green first chapter! It makes people want to read it more, you know? Okay. Glad we agree! Now, get rating my fellow ficwaddians! XD xx
Sign up to rate and review this story