Categories > Original > Erotica > Age Is But A Number

Interigation

by Ravan-VanSlaughter 1 review

Category: Erotica - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-11-09 - Updated: 2012-11-09 - 778 words - Complete

1Exciting
The next day when I woke up for work Raven was still fast asleep next to me.

I smiled looking at her while she slept peacefully, after all the begging and crying she did last night she needed it. I looked down at her cut wrists feeling a hole in my heart knowing I did this to her. I left her to sleep while I got ready for work and left the house.

On the drive to the school I couldn't stop thinking about her, sooner or later the police will know what was going on and if she didn't return home soon and make up a reasonable excuse we were going to be caught.

As I pulled up in the car park next to the school I felt my heartbeat increase seeing a police car parked outside the main entrance and the two cops from yesterday standing outside of it.

What could they want now?

I sighed and climbed out of the car making my way over to them.

“You been here all night?” I asked.

“Very funny.” Detective Inspector Pip said sarcastically. “We'd like to accompany us down to the station.”

“Why?” I asked.

“Because we'd like to ask you a few questions involving one of your students.” He said.

“Well come speak to me in my office.”

“It's not that simple Mr. Toro, we have reason to believe you are the reason she is missing.” Detective Roland said.

“What?!” I shouted.

“Just get in the car.” Pip said opening the back of the car and forcing me in.

I stayed quiet for the whole of the trip.

How did catch on so quick?

Had someone been spying on us?

Did Raven betray me and tell someone?

No, of course she didn't, she wouldn't... would she?

“Alright, out the car.” Pip said pulling up outside the station.

I sighed as I climbed out and Roland and dragged me inside.

As I walked inside I saw Raven's parents sitting in the waiting room, her mother looked up at me and instantly buried her head in her husbands shoulder who was looking down at the floor.

The two cops forced me into a small room with mirrored walls, probably with cops and cameras watching my every move and listening to every word I said.

Pip forced me down on to the chair and stared at me.

“Can you hurry this up, I’ve got a class to teach in half an hour.” I said.

“Quit with the wit Toro and tell us where the girl is.” Pip snapped.

“I don't know what you're talking about.” I lied looking away from him.

“It was reported last week by an anonymous eyewitness that you forced her into your car after school and drove off.”

“Bullshit!” I shouted. “It was late, she missed the last bus and I offered her a ride home. It was getting dark and I didn't want her to get hurt, you know what these streets are like at night. And don't even tell me she didn't get home because I made sure she did.”

“I wasn't talking about that time.” Pip smirked. “I was talking about the part where she left her house to get into your car.”

“I don't know what you're talking about.” I said shaking my head.

“Her parents noticed her wrists had been cut when she came home from school once.” Roland said. “They said they weren't there when she left that morning and they weren't done by a knife but maybe... something else.”

“You think I did that to her?” I growled.

“I don't ever remember accusing of you abusing her Mr. Toro but if you feel the need to defend yourself this way then-”

“Look I never touched her alright?!” I yelled standing up from my seat. “I'm sorry but I’ve got a class to teach, this is going to have to wait until I’ve finished work.”

“You're not going anywhere.” Pip hissed grabbing onto me and forcing me back down on the chair. “You're staying right here until you've told me what you've done with the girl.”

“I haven't done anything to her.” I said trying to keep calm. “I haven't seem her since last week so it's impossible for that car to have been mine.”

“Now you listen here-”

“Sir.” Roland interrupted.

“Fine.” He hissed. “But mark my words, if I find even a shred of her hair on you or any of your possessions, then you're mine. Now get out of my sight.” He spat.

I got up and ran out of the room avoiding eye contact with her parents still in the waiting room.
Sign up to rate and review this story