Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Ficwad Secret Santa?:)

Hey guys! :) This is just an idea I had while I was doing a bit of Christmas shopping earlier :L

So instead of sending each other anon christmas presents we could write each other personal one-shots as a 'christmas present'? :3 But you'd have to keep it a secret who you're writing for and make up the plot yourself:)

RULES:
1. If you take part then you have to write a one-shot and someone will be writing you one. Don't join in just to get a one-shot - You have to write one too.
2. Minimum of 1000 words.
3. Since this is the MCR category then it'll all be MCR fics.
4. Keep it a secret who you're writing for! I won't tell you who's writing for you :)
5. Original plots.

So if you wanna take part then email me - lollyhollydolly@hotmail.com or leave a review :3 If you have any questions then leave a review.

ALSO if you are taking part then could you fill this out to help the person who's writing for you:

Name:
Nickname:
Age:
Looks:
Likes:
Dislikes:
Anything Else:

You can either email that to me or leave it as a review 'cos if enough of you wanna take part then I'll post another chapter with everyone's information there :)

So yeah if you leave the information in a review then also leave your email address or twitter name or something so I can tell you who you're writing for :)

Hope you like this idea :D

Love Hozzie
xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story