Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

I should start by saying I don't know how long this is gonna be so if you don't feel like reading all of this, that's okay... Also, I hope none of you judge me after reading this :L WARNING: Parts of this get really cheesy.

I've been thinking about this most of the day. And by that I mean whether I should stay or whether I should leave Ficwad.

Well I think that maybe Ficwad is becoming too big a part of my life. I mean, the moment I wake up I check Ficwad. Just before I go to sleep, I check Ficwad. At break times and lunch times at school, I'm checking Ficwad. Remember that week I went to Ficwad? The fact that I couldn't check Ficwad was pretty much killing me inside. It didn't bother me that much the year before so I'm not sure if it's because I love Ficwad more than I did then or because this years tour was torture compared to last years (not just lack of Ficwad, it was heaps of things including a bunch of arguments with my closest friends and being really homesick). So I don't even know...

I can still remember finding this website. Writing has been something I love for as long as I can remember. I've known that I wanna be a writer since I was a little girl. So I figured that I loved My Chemical Romance, reading and writing so why not just combine them all together?

I've made some brilliant friends on this website and I don't wanna lose them. Any of them. You don't know how much you guys have helped me and I'll always be grateful for that. In fact there are some invidual people I wanna thank...

tmbfucks - I can't even remember how we made friends but we did and I'm really glad we did. I love that we're on first name basis which other. It's awesome to call you Penina instead of tmbfucks because we're friends :) Thanks for putting me in so many of your stories and offering me advice whenever I was down. Also thanks for reviewing most of my stories. Your reviews always really cheered me up.

Ravan-VanSlaughter - Thanks for always putting up with my auditions - Even when I missed the audition deadline, you'd find a part for me... Your stories are truly amazing and you're one of the nicest people I've ever talked to over the internet (I originally wrote 'met' then realised we'd never met in person :L). So yes, thanks :) I'm really glad we're friends!

atomickilljoy - I posted a note saying I was upset. So you wrote me a personal one-shot. I will never forget that because it instantly made me feel a little better :3 Also, even if Jennifer wasn't in one of my stories you'd be there reviewing anyway :) It was so awesome talking to you and being your friend :D

AshIsNotOnFire - Remember when TiffanyRose was on this website? She insulted my stories and I wrote a note saying I was leaving. If it weren't for you, I probably wouldn't have come back. I still consider you to be my friend even though I know I'm one of those people you don't really like because I audition as myself - I'm really sorry about that ;/ You're such a talented writer though and I'll never forget everything you did for me.

There are so many more of you that I'd love to write stuff about but that would take all day. Those people include Shayla_boo, PartyPoisen, The-Corpse etc. etc. Thanks for making me feel so welcome on Ficwad :)



So this is just a question. Should I stay... Or should I leave?

If I did decide to leave I would still do all the things that I promised. Including the Christmas one-shot, finishing Ashes and Orphan Two, writing atomickilljoy's birthday one-shot and helping with the Ficwad Secret Santa... For example, right now I'm gonna start writing the next chapter of Ashes while I think this over.

Thanks if you read all of this and if you didn't, that's cool. It was really long, really cheesy and probably really boring.

Love Hozzie
xoxo
Sign up to rate and review this story