Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Save Me From My Self Destruction, Hopeless For Ya..

Chapter 2.

by ToxicValentine 1 review

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Drama,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Published: 2012-11-12 - Updated: 2012-11-12 - 218 words

0Unrated
I logged onto my computer, signing into the self harm help site I'd recently signed up for. It was this thing where you meet with people that are going through the same sorta things, and you try to help each other. I haven't had the balls to talk to anyone yet, lets see if anyone's spoke to me.

[1 New Message]

My face lit up into a small smile as I read that.

Geefreak: Hey, Frankenstein. I read your bio and wanted to know if you wanted to talk? I'm Gerard, I'm 18 and live in NJ. I'm pretty with scars too..

Frankenstein: Ohaidur. I'm Frank. Frankenstein, Frankenweenie, whatever. Dude, I live in NJ too, but I'm never out. I'm 15. Haha, I'm a bit young. How ya doing, man?

In almost an instant, my computer bleeped with a reply. This was begining to make me feel giddy.

Geefreak: We should meet up xD I've been better. Getting dumped by your boyfriend isn't the best thing. Yourself? You look cute in your picture..

Frankenstein: Yeah.. sure. And you're gay..? I'm high. Bleeding. Same old, same old. x3 And haha, stop lying.

Geefreak: What's your address? And yeah, that ok? Frank.. what did you do to yourself? Also, I don't lie.

Frankenstein: Fuckin' stalker.

And then I signed out. I hate this.
Sign up to rate and review this story