Categories > Anime/Manga > Naruto

The Morning After

by NinWhore 2 reviews

Kakashi wakes up from a night of drinking... Kakashi/Kurenai. Written for Inject on LiveJournal. Drabble. Crappy summary.

Category: Naruto - Rating: R - Genres: Humor - Characters: Kakashi, Kurenai - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2006-07-19 - Updated: 2006-07-19 - 320 words - Complete

2Funny
Kakashi woke up at the ungodly hour of three in the afternoon. He groaned and sat up, grabbing his head. He vainly tried to remember the last time he was this hungover. His brain, however, refused to think back past the twelfth shot he'd taken the previous night. He got out of bed and stood up, wondering where his clothes were. He usually at least slept in boxers. He planned to go to the bathroom and down as much aspirin as possible, but the wall that had suddenly been built between his room and the bathroom stopped him.

He blinked then stared hard at the wall. Had he really gotten so drunk as to build a wall in his apartment and paint it a different color then the rest? He really didn't remember anything from the night before... He heard a loud laugh from the bed, and turned around to see what the hell he'd put in his bed that laughed like that.

Apparently, it was Kurenai. He just frowned at her, waiting for her to calm down and explain what the hell was going on. After she did, she nearly started laughing again at the confused look on Kakashi's face.

"Do you even remember last night?"

The copy nin put two and two together fairly quickly: He'd apparently had sex with Kurenai. In her apartment. That was why there was a wall from no where. Interesting. While he was wondering why on earth he'd slept with her, Kurenai interrupted his train of thought.

"By the way... Do you always make that sound when you come or was it a one time thing?" She feigned a worried look "I thought you were going to die on me."

Kakashi was silent for a few minutes before grabbing his clothes and storming off to the bathroom, the damned woman on the bed laughing at him.

"I don't want to talk about it."
Sign up to rate and review this story