Categories > Original > Erotica > Age Is But A Number

Arrested

by Ravan-VanSlaughter 5 reviews

Category: Erotica - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [!!] - Published: 2012-11-17 - Updated: 2012-11-17 - 736 words - Complete

0Unrated
I waited for Ray to come back home, he'd been at the school all day while I have been bored out of my mind waiting for him to come back to me.

“Raven!” He shouted running into the house.

“I'm upstairs.” I shouted back.

He ran upstairs and into the bedroom looking absolutely exhausted. He sat down on the bed and looked down at the floor.

“What happened?” I asked sitting on the bed next to him.

“The cops are on to me.” He mumbled. “Somehow they've found out I have you. I also saw your parents at the station too. I still think you should go back to them and make up some sort of story they'll believe.”

My heart skipped a beat the moment he mentioned my parents.

“No, I'm not going back to them.” I said.

“Raven listen to me, those cops are going to arrest me the second they get the chance and if they find you here then what?”

“I'll tell them the truth.” I said. “I love you Ray and I don't want anything bad to happen to you. I need you in my life.”

“You don't understand Rave.” He mumbled. “They won't believe you. They'll think I'm threatening you.”

“Then we'll run away together.” I suggested. “Somewhere far away when they'll never think to look for us. We can hide somewhere abroad and wait for this to die down. I’ll even change my name and identity.”

“Raven enough!” He shouted. “I want you out tonight. It's obvious we're not meant to be together, they won't allow it.”

“But...”

“I'm sorry.” He whispered. “But it's just the way it has to be.”

“NO!!” I screamed jumping up from the bed and wrapping my arms around him. “I love you Ray, please! Don't do this.” I pleaded melting my lips onto his.

He tried to push me away but after a while he finally gave in and kissed me back.

“I don't want you to go.” He mumbled pulling away from me. “But I care about you. What if they find out about us?”

“They won't.” I smiled pulling him down onto the bed.

I giggled as I felt his fingers sliding up my short skirt and removing my knickers. He laid on top of me kissing my neck while removing my t-shirt and bra.

“Why do you have to do this to me?” He whispered kissing my lips.

“Because I always get my own way in the end. I know you can't resist me.” I smiled.

He laughed and continued to kiss me until the sound the front door being kicked open broke up apart.

I screamed and shot up out of bed, Ray handed me my clothes and pushed me into the closet locking the door behind him. I instantly panicked and tried to pushed the door back open.

“Alright where is she?” A rough voice barked.

I felt my heart in my throat unable to speak, I bit my bottom lip trying to keep my tears back.

“Where is she!”

“I don't know what you're talking about.” Ray said.

“Hello, what do we have here? You're girlfriend's bra I assume?” I looked down and cursed under my breath. “Oh that's right, you don't have one. I've seen enough. Take him away.”

“What are you doing? Get off me!” Ray shouted.

“NO!!” I shouted trying the door down.

The door unlocked and opened, I tried to run out but a tall guy grabbed hold of me.

“It's okay. You're safe now.” He whispered stroking my hair.

“No, get off me!” I shouted trying to fight my way out of his grip.

I looked up seeing a police officer handcuff Ray's wrists behind his back, he dragged him out of the bedroom and out of the house.

I used all my power to force my way out the man's grip, I ran down the stairs and outside seeing Ray being forced into the back of a police car.

“Stop please!” I begged running over towards him.

“It's over Raven.” He mumbled. “I'm sorry.”

The cops slammed the door shut and the car drove away.

That's it.

I'm never going to see him again.

I bit my lip trying to keep my tears back, one of the cops wrapped his arm around me and pushed me into the back of his car.

It's all my fault.

It's all my fault...
Sign up to rate and review this story