Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It's Not Over

"Why didn't you tell me?" Mikey cried "Look, we'll make her stop. I promise."

"No!" Penina cried "She told me that I'm not allowed to tell anybody! Please don't say that I told!"

"Well you can't just let her pick on you all the time." Mikey said and then turned to Aislinne "You used to be best friends with her. You could say something to her."

"I don't talk to her anymore." Aislinne muttered "And I don't wanna talk to her."

"Please?" Mikey begged "She'll probably listen to you. I'd do it but she'd just laugh at me becaue I'm just a weakling and I'm not good with insults."

"Well I'm a weakling and not good with insults too!"

"Yes but you're a smooth talker Aislinne." Gerard took Aislinne's hand and continued "You don't need to insult her. Just talk to her about it."

Aislinne didn't want to but she saw the look on Penina's face "Alright fine, I'll talk to her and get her to back off." Aislinne sighed.




She didn't have to talk to Ana until Monday and luckily the next day it was Saturday. Aislinne wanted to spend the day in her room doing nothing but her Mom knocked at the door and said she had a visitor. She prepared herself to make an excuse to Gerard but when she got to the bottom of the stairs, she found Mikey standing awkwardly in the hallway "Hey, what are you doing here?" Aislinne smiled.

"Well Gerard and Penina were busy today. And I really wanted to hang out with someone and you and me are friend, right?"

"Of course we're friends." Aislinne laughed "I was just planning on sitting in my room, listening to music and drawing. Wanna join me?"

"That sounds like fun." Mikey went into her bedroom and Aislinne put a CD on "What band is this?"

"LiveonRelease." Aislinne told him "You don't like them, do you?"

"I don't know, I've barely heard them."

"They're an all girl band." Aislinne explained to him, flopping down onto her bed "I think they're awesome. Gerard doesn't like them. He's all about The Misfits and Smashing Pumpkins and stuff like that."

Mikey sighed and wished he could tell her something but he knew Gerard would go berserk if he did "Yeah. He wants you to go The Misfits concert doesn't he?"

"Yeah but I hate massive crowds. I wouldn't mind if it was a smaller venue but it wouldn't be. It would be massive and I said I'd go if we could sit down but he didn't want to do that." Aislinne smiled "Do you think that I'm being too picky?"

"Maybe." Mikey said sadly "I don't know Aislinne. But I do think that you should stay with him and maybe at least attempt going to this concert with him."

"But I don't want to!" Aislinne cried "If he didn't want to do something then I wouldn't make him do it. Why should I do something that I don't wanna do just to make him happy?"

"Because you don't wanna argue with him?" Mikey asked "Because you love him?"

Aislinne sighed "You don't know what it's like Mikes."

"What it's like to be in love with someone? What makes you think I don't know what that's like?"

"I didn't mean that but... Who do you love?"

"Isn't it obvious?"

"Umm no." Aislinne grinned "Tell me, tell me, tell me please!"

"Alright fine." Mikey sighed "It's you."



[A/N] - Just a short update before my shower... Maybe another one after as well? ;D
Sign up to rate and review this story