Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Do You Feel Like a Man?

by ColorfulShadows 5 reviews

Gerard is beating and raping Frank and Gerard is blaming it on drugs and his major drinking problem. When Gerard get a huge lecture from mikey, he trys his hardest not to lose frank and to get thre...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [R] - Published: 2012-11-18 - Updated: 2012-11-20 - 189 words - Complete

1Original
Gerard staggered into the house drunk, Frank was cleaning the blood off the bathroom sink from Gerard's 'flip out' with a razzor and his arm. Frank's heart started to beat fast, "Oh dear... Please go strait to sleep." Frank said to himself as he walked out of the bathroom to see if Gerard made it to the room okay. Gerard was leaning on the couch and babbling words to a song that sounded close to 'The World is a Vampire' but sounded like 'jfiekfkrfhfirkigdhfifgh veins'. He smirked evilly once he spoted Frank, "Hey baby... Im... Im a lil drunk and I want some ass..." He slured and Frank shoot his head, "No... Your drunk, and you hurt me when your drunk." Frank said. Gerard managed to stand up and let his face turn into a rude yet scary glare, "No?" he asked in a tone that made Frank's heart beat faster. Gerard scoffed, " I dont really recall it being up to you anymore," Frank swallowed the lump in his throat and began backing away as Gerard slowly aproched him. Frank hit the wall and whinned as Gerard put his..
Sign up to rate and review this story