Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It's Not Over

Aislinne hoped that by Monday Acantha could've chosen to forgive and forget. But she hadn't. What Aislinne had said had been really serious. Acantha wouldn't have forgiven her even if she had bothered to apologise. Which Aislinne hadn't.

Gerard was still all over her so Aislinne assumed that Mikey hadn't said anything to him. He was avoiding her like the plague anyway. He just hung around with Penina, Jennifer and Bob instead.

"So Aislinne, do you maybe wanna hang out this weekend?" Gerard asked.

"I already have plans." Aislinne sighed. Well, she wasn't so sure now. She'd arranged a sleepover with Acantha, Jennifer and Mia but she was pretty sure that Acantha wouldn't show up and maybe Jennifer wouldn't either. Mia was lovely but she'd probably be texting Frank the whole night long.

"Come on Aislinne. I wanna spend some time with you before-" Gerard quickly stopped himself.

"Before what?" Aislinne asked, turning her head to look at him.

"Nothing." Gerard muttered, putting his arms around her and cuddling her close "I just wanna spend more time with you."

"Well we could hang out during the day, okay?" Aislinne said "What do you wanna do?"

"I don't really care so long as I can spend the day with you. Why don't you come over to my house? We can watch movies together or something."

Suddenly the thought of spending the day with Gerard and watching movies, just him and her, sounded really nice. Aislinne smiled and hugged Gerard back "That sounds awesome. I love you so much." Her stomach twisted with guilt when she remembered the conversation she'd had with Mikey and the kiss.

"I love you too." Gerard replied, kissing the top of her head "Why don't you come over on Saturday at about nine, okay?"

Aislinne nodded "Yeah, I'd love that."

"Hey Aislinne." Jennifer said as she approached them "About your sleepover on Saturday... I can't come."

"Why not?"

"Well it's just that Acantha asked me to sleep at her house that night and I know I already promised you but I'm a little closer to her than you. I'm sorry."




Aislinne felt like bit-by-bit her world was falling apart. Mikey was avoiding her, Acantha was turning most of her friends against her and Gerard wasn't at school for the rest of the week.

On Tuesday Aislinne had hung around with Ray but he found out that Acantha was upset at lunch time and ran off to see if she was okay. Leaving Aislinne alone.

On Wednesday she hung around with Mia and Frank. They talked to her for about five minutes before kissing each other, making stupid jokes and just cuddling. Aislinne put up with this all through Wednesday and Thursday but soon enough they heard that Acantha and Aislinne had had an arguement and took Acantha's side.

On Friday she tried to hang around with Mikey, Penina, Jennifer and Bob but Mikey didn't want to be near her and kept walking away. So in the end, she just sat in the library listening to her favourite bands and drawing pictures of ballerinas before going to lessons.

Then it came to Saturday. Aislinne woke up really early, got dressed and went over to Gerard's house. She knocked on the door and Mikey answered "Hey, Gerard invited me over." She smiled.

Mikey looked sad but nodded, letting her in "He's in the living room." Mikey muttered.

Aislinne smiled at him again and then made her way into the living room. Gerard was sat on the sofa and grinned when she walked in "Hey, have you been ill or something?" Aislinne asked "I wanted to come and see you but I was worried Mikey would get mad at me."

"I'm fine. Well, I wasn't but I am now." Gerard said, holding his arms out. Aislinne grinned and cuddled up next to him.

"Gerard, are you okay?" Aislinne asked, wrapping her arm around his waist "You've just been a little... Off. And then you missed four days of school. You must've been really ill."

"I wasn't. I was fine. And I am now. Don't worry about me."

"Come on, we tell each other everything." Aislinne begged, sitting up and looking him in the eyes "Please tell me?"

Gerard sighed "Fine but not today, okay? I just wanna have fun with you today. But I'll tell you tomorrow... No, not tomorrow. Monday. On Monday at school I'll you everything, okay?" Aislinne nodded "Alright, now let's watch a movie."



[A/N] - My step-dad keeps turning the internet off when he doesn't need to and it's starting to piss me off, turning it back on all the time -.- Anyway, I promise that something pretty major happens in the next chapter! I'm about to update Orphan Two so I shall update this afterwards :3 IF MY STEP-DAD DOESN'T TURN THE INTERNET OFF AGAIN -.-
Sign up to rate and review this story