Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

A drink for the horror that I'm in

by CaptainAmerica13 1 review

Frank And Gerard are both virgins and decide to change that.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Erotica,Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way - Warnings: [!] [X] - Published: 2012-11-20 - Updated: 2012-11-20 - 1070 words

1Exciting
“So it’s agreed then, no moaning each other’s name.” Frank said.
“Yeah that would be too awkward…”
As if this isn’t already.
“Okay… so do we just… dive into it?”
We both awkwardly laughed.
“I guess so…”
I take a step toward him and he does the same.

We’re both virgins and the only way we could think of to change that was to do it with ourselves.
I, for one wasn’t so fond of the idea, I mean I want this, especially with him, but I want it differently, when I’m not being forced into it.
I love frank, I really do, but I’m scared of the outcome, what if we do something wrong and end up screwing our friendship.
What if this ends horribly?
What if he hates me after this?
What if I’m not any good?
What if I reveal what I feel and he doesn’t feel the same way?
What if he actually doesn’t want this?
What if I hurt him?

I cup his face with my right hand and slowly lean down to kiss him. Were both shaking when our lips meet. He’s hesitant at first but then he melts into the kiss. We both close our eyes. He wraps his arms around my neck. I put my hands on his skinny hips. I slowly start to push him onto my bed. He lays back and I break the kiss to take my jacket and t shirt off. He leans up to meet my lips again. His hands trail down to my jeans and he starts to undo the belt. I begin to unbutton his shirt. Once I’m done I take his shirt off and throw it on the floor along with our other clothes.

“Wait” he breaks the kiss “Do you have…”
“Oh um… no. Is that a problem?”
“No- I mean not if it isn’t for you…”
“It’s not.”
He got up from the bed and kissed me again, only this time he takes me down with him and I straddle him. I leaned down to suck on his neck. He began moaning, it was one of the best sounds I had ever heard. I began to kiss him again this time more forcefully. He bit my bottom lip and I opened my mouth for him, his tongue explored my mouth viciously and I allowed him to. I lowered my hand so that it was resting on his hip. I began to push my hips into his; I could feel all my blood flowing to my hardening member.
“Take your pants off, idiot.” He teased.
I smiled as I got off him and took my pants off while he took his pants off too.
Great day not to wear any underwear.
I climbed back on top of him but instead of allowing me to kiss him again he turned us over so that I was under him. He smiled down at me and started to kiss my neck and chest. I began to moan and I wanted to say his name but I couldn’t, that’s what we agreed on. I quickly turned us over again so that I was once again on top of him. I pulled his boxers off to reveal his hard on. I grabbed his leg and put it on my shoulder grabbing a pillow to put under his back at the same time. I pushed one finger in his entrance slowly. I could see the pain in his eyes. I began to pull it in and out, when he eased into it I put in the second finger. He began to slowly relax, then I put in the third finger, I could see tears building up in his eyes.
“I’m so sorry Frankie, we can stop this if you want.”
“No! n-no, its fine I just need to get used to it, don’t worry, I’m fine.”
“You sure?”
He wiped his tears away and leaned up to kiss me, “I’m sure.”
He slowly leaned back down as I scissored my fingers. I pulled all three fingers out and lined myself up. I pushed my tip into him; he began to scream in pain.
“Frankie we don’t have to do this.” I insisted.
“Just keep going.”
“Frank-“
“Gerard, just keep going I’ll get used to it.”
I pushed myself in more slowly, he closed his eyes. I leaned down and kissed him. I trailed butterfly kisses from his ear lobe to his chest. He relaxed a little; I began to thrust into him in a slow pace. I was trying so hard to not to lose control, it felt so good to be in him. His hands spread out on my back. I began to thrust a little faster and that when I hit his spot. His nails dug into my skin and he began to moan in pleasure.
God… faster” he moaned.
I picked up my pace; I could feel the pre cum leaking from him in between our stomachs. We were both sweating; our skin rubbed creating sweat friction. The scratches he was leaving me were starting to burn but I didn’t care.
“Oh god… Gerard… I’ve wanted this for so long” he said in between breathes.
I slowed my pace down and pushed myself up with my arm so that I was looking straight down at him. I could see he wanted to take that back. I leaned down and kissed him, hard. He let out a heavy breath and grabbed onto my neck. I picked up my pace again and we both began to moan into our mouths. He stretched his neck back and yelled in pleasure as he released his load onto our chests. The sudden tightness made me lose it, I thrusted in and out fast and soon came inside him. I did a few more empty thrusts and then pulled myself out. I laid down next to him. We were still both panting hard. He got up after a few minutes and began to get dressed.
“Frank?” I asked.
“This… was um great but I have to go home… um bye… see you at school tomorrow.”
He walked out of my room and I was left there shocked.





It's my first smut sorry if it sucks.
Rate and review?
Sign up to rate and review this story