Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It's Not Over

[A/N] - My step-dad and my laptop are taking the piss now. My laptop installed some updates automatically and now Microsoft Word isn't working so I'm on frickin' wordpad. And my step-dad still has the internet unplugged even though he's no where near it! I wrote this on Tuesday night, I dunno what day I've managed to upload it... I'm having to plug it in while he's out, update pre-written chapters and switch it back off. It's starting to piss me off. Also, I came in and put my hand on the bathroom door and it was wet with paint but I didn't realise. My step-dad is going to kill me.




Aislinne had a great day with Gerard and she was starting to remember all the little things that made her fall in love with him. She smiled as she left his house and started skipping down the road back towards her house when suddenly someone caught up with her "Aislinne! Aislinne, wait!"

She turned around. It was Mikey. Aislinne sighed and rolled her eyes and carried on walking "Aislinne, please wait. I need to talk to you."

"You've had all week to talk to me!" Aislinne cried "But you've been ignoring me. So why should I tell you?"

"Because well... You're gonna get mad at me..." Mikey took a deep breath "Basically, I found out that you'd told Acantha what we'd done because she told Frank and Mia everything and they've been telling all the others which is kind of why they've been taking Acantha's side."

"But they don't seem mad at you." Aislinne said, thinking that everything Mikey had said was a huge lie "You cheated on your brother just as much as I did."

"Well that's where you'll get mad at me. They confronted me about it and I kind of blamed the whole thing on you and told them that they couldn't tell Gerard because he was going through a rough-" Mikey was cut off by Aislinne slapping him round the face. Hard "Ouch! But I suppose I did deserve that."

"Yes, you bloody did!" Aislinne yelled "How could you do that to me?"

"Because I'm not happy and care-free like you are! You seem relatively happy by yourself. You even said yourself you enjoyed solitude."

"Not all the motherfucking time." Aislinne ran her fingers through her hair "What if Gerard finds out?"

Mikey sighed "I wouldn't worry about that if I were you."

"Don't even- I can't- How could-" Aislinne was so frustrated and pissed off, she didn't even know how to start "Look. Don't ever talk to me again, okay? If you really loved me then you wouldn't have let me take all the blame for this. And anyway, I don't know what I was thinking last week. Maybe I was just feeling lonely and you were there. I love Gerard way more than you anyway."

"Well, good." Mikey nodded, looking sad "I want you to love Gerard."

"Starting from now, we're not talking to each other." Aislinne said and with that, turned around and started walking home.

Mikey looked down at the ground. Why did he have to be such a coward all the time?

Aislinne's eyes were filling with tears. She hated arguing, especially with Mikey. But how could he do that to her? She could just about forgive Acantha because some of the things Aislinne had said were out of order. So she had an excuse. But for Mikey to go and... It was too much.

When she got home, she ran to her and threw herself onto her bed then sobbed her eyes out. Kissing Mikey was the worst decision of her life. It had lead to her having no friends and feeling extremely guilty about Gerard. And she was really worried about him which added to the pile. What was he going to tell her on Monday?




On Sunday, Aislinne didn't do anything. She sat in her room, listening to her strange taste in music and did her homework. The rest of the time was spent worrying about school tomorrow. At least Gerard was there. But he was going to tell her the thing that had been bugging him so much recently. She needed to know what was wrong but she was also worried that it'd be something too big for her to handle. Something way too scary and upsetting.

And on the other hand, what if Gerard wasn't there? She'd have to spend the whole day in the library again since she apparently didn't have any friends left. Yesterday, once she'd left Gerard's, Mia had text her to say that sorry she was going over to Acantha's house to sleepover with Jennifer instead of going to Aislinne's. So Aislinne had text back asking if she'd want to hang out on Sunday instead. Mia hadn't replied.



"I don't know if I want to do this." Acantha said nervously as they made their way towards Ray's house "He's gonna hate me forever."

"Just because one guy was like that, it doesn't mean all guys are." Jennifer said re-assuringly. She hadn't actually been there for the last guy that Acantha had had a crush on but she didn't care "I'm sure he'll feel the same way about you."

"You're not telling Bob that you have a crush on him."

"I don't have a crush on him!" Jennifer shrieked "I barely know him! And so what if I did? I couldn't tell him. It'd freak him out. We've only just met."

"So basically, you do have a crush on him." Mia giggled "And don't worry Acantha, I was nervous about telling Frank that I liked him-"

"No you weren't."

"-But I overcame my fears and told him anyway."

"He asked you out." Acantha reminded her, looking terrified "I'm scared guys."

"Don't be scared." Mia said, putting her hand on Acantha's shoulder "There's his house. We'll wait here behind these bushes. You're gonna tell him. He's gonna tell you that he feels the same way and you're gonna kiss. Okay?"

"I don't think-"

"Go Acantha!" Jennifer giggled, shoving her forwards so that she was walking up the drive.

Acantha sighed and walked up to the house then knocked three times on the door. A tall boy with hair like Ray's, only black, opened the door "Yes?"

"Umm is Ray-"

"Ray! It's one of your geeky friends!" The boy yelled, slamming the door shut.

Acantha blinked, really terrified at this point but just stayed there. The door opened again a couple of moments later "Hey, sorry about that. Just my older brother." Ray smiled at her "What are you doing here?"

"Oh, Mia and Jennifer are with me but you can't see them because they're hiding in a bush." Acantha burbled.

"Why are they hiding in a bush?"

"Because I'm about to admit that I fancy you and they didn't wanna be here and make it awkward. Oh crap, I've just frickin' told. That wasn't how I planned to do it. Oh God..."

Ray smiled "You fancy me?" Acantha went bright red "That's so sweet."

"It- You- It is?" Acantha asked.

Ray nodded "I was way too shy to tell you but I feel the exact same way about you." Acantha made a strange squeak noise causing Ray to giggle.





The next day was Monday. The day that Gerard was going to tell Aislinne what was up with him. She text him first thing in the morning but he didn't reply. But so long as he told her at school that was okay.

She came in pretty late so the bell was just starting to ring as she made her way through the gates. The first thing she saw was her group of 'friends' looking pretty upset and disturbed at the same time. Penina was sobbing her eyes out and Mikey had one arm around her. Then they headed off to assembly. Aislinne followed a few paces behind them, trying to find out what was wrong but none of them were talking anymore.

She found out in assembly. It was all the normal boring stuff about working hard, not wearing too short skirts and no bullying. Stuff that most of the students ignoring. And then prinicpal cleared his throat and said "I'm afraid I have something rather upsetting to report." That caught most of the students attention. A couple were still messing around until he continued "One of our students died yesterday. He had a lung infection that was spreading through his body and eventually killed him. That was why he missed so many days at school but didn't want anybody to know. That student was called Gerard Way."
Sign up to rate and review this story