Categories > Cartoons > Justice League Unlimited > DC Shadow

DC Shadow

by Sageof6way 0 reviews

Robbed of his freind Naruto starts a new Pairing is Naruto a heram Lemon later

Category: Justice League Unlimited - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Erotica,Romance - Warnings: [X] - Published: 2012-11-22 - Updated: 2012-11-22 - 2231 words

0Unrated
I don’t own Justice League or Naruto
Flashback
DC Shadow
On the battlefield Naruto stood over the body of the mad man who took everything from him “damn I never thought Madara would go this far just to win,” he said
Naruto thinks back on the battle
Flashback
Madara finally captured Naruto and was getting ready to extract the demon “it over boy,” said the madman asked he went through hand seals
Naruto smirked “you think you have won Madara?” asked Naruto.
The masked man looked at Naruto “bluff all you want but you have lost, he said
Naruto closed his eyes “it’s time sealing jutsu Illusionary Nine Dragon Consuming seal,” said Madara
But the temple starts to shake as the previous eight demons come out of the statue and enter Naruto’s body “what is going on,” shouted the Uchiha.
Naruto chuckles “I let you capture me so I reverse the sealing and have all the demon fuse inside my body with a seal that I created,” said Naruto
Madara fearing for his life warp away as Naruto drops to the ground.
Madara is seen on a cliff cackling “I might not be able to create the perfect Utopia but I will have total victory,” he shouted as he goes through some hand seals “forbidden Jutsu: Soul Genocide destruction Jutsu,” he shouted as his body glows and the souls of all people are taken out of their body and they fall down dead as does Madara.
In the base Naruto was laying on the ground “young Uzumaki and Namikaze, My name is Ryushin and I am the Ten tail Dragon God,” said the voice.
“What do you want with me?” asked Naruto to the voice.
I have am giving you some gifts, First is the Rinnegan and second is Sharingan of the highest caliber the Eternal Sharingan. The last thing is the Dragon eyes which will let you see great distance and past object. Now I think you should wake up I think something is happening to you allies we will talk again,” said the voice.
Naruto wakes up and rushes out. He sees the bodies of all his comrades as he falls to his knees “why?” he asked.
Naruto sees the body of Madara on the ground devoid of any life and is cold.
End Flashback

He looks around and sees the plants withered and all the soldiers dead on the field “total genocide by a madman,” he thought as he sheds tears.
“I was foolish in think if I reversed the extraction everything will be fine but he turned out to be a sore loser,” thought Naruto.
He walks around the world trying to find anyone alive and head to Wave but is disheartened to find everyone dead. He goes to Zabuza and Haku’s graves and falls to his knees “why did this happen,” he thought.
He heads to the turtle island and finds Kisame's sword on the ground “I wonder if it will accept me,” he thought as he grabs the handle waiting for his hand to be shredded by the blade. But nothing happens “I guess I am its new wielder,” he thoughts he seals the sword in a scroll.
Naruto right eye chances in a mix of the Rinnegan and Sharingan “there is nothing left for me here,” thought the Seventeen year old ninja with his head down and ,” he thought as he opens a dimensional rift and leaves his world.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
In Gotham City the black portal opens in an ally and the blond walks out. He looks at his clothing “I can’t wear my clothing it’s too torn,” he thought
Naruto perform a henge and is now wearing jeans with a black shirt and white sneaker. “Time to see what I can do in this world,” thought the blond
He walks out of the alley and sees ten police cars racing down the street. Naruto uses space time Sharingan to teleport himself were the police are.
Naruto appears at a warehouse “this should be interesting,” he thought
Bane surrender we have you surrounded,” said a man in a tan coat and white mustache.
Two men appear out of the window and start shooting “down,” shouted the man.
Naruto backs into an alley and takes out a scroll “I don’t want to wear this but I can’t be found out,” said Naruto as he puts on the orange mask of Tobi and the Akatsuki cloak.
Naruto goes through some hand seal “summoning Jutsu,” he said as a black Raven appears.
Too bad the Toad clan was wiped out by Madara “how did they find the toad realm?” he asked.
“But I managed to get this from the Uchiha hideout; they refused to serve the Uchiha except Itachi because he was the only one without a corrupted heart,” he thought

Karasu I need you to take me to the roof under invisibility,” got it?” asked Naruto.
The Raven nodded “Hai let’s do this,” he said as Naruto got on and the Raven turned invisible from the night sky. The Raven fly’s to the roof and walks with Naruto to keep him cloaked.
Naruto opens the skylight and jumps down. Silently to the second level of the three level warehouse but is then seen “intruder,” said one of the thugs. They all surround him as Naruto smirks in his mask “this should be fun,” he thought.
Naruto turns his head to a dark corner “strange I sensed a presence,” he thought.
The first two thugs charged him “really only two of you are charging me,” Naruto said.
He punches the first one and kicks the second on knocking both.
Naruto turns to the other “I don’t have time for this,” he said as Naruto start to unleash a huge amount of Killer Intent. All Ten thugs pass out after soiling themselves.
Pitiful can’t even handle chunin killer intent,” Naruto said as he walks to the lower level.
Naruto gets to a door and knocks it down with a chakra infused punches. He sees a man with a wrestlers mask and tube going from it to his neck “I was excepting Batman to show up,” said the man in a deep voice.
Naruto looks at the man “may I ask who you are?” asked the man.
Naruto looked at him “its common courtesy to give me your name first,” said the masked ninja.
The man chuckles “yes you are right; my name is Bane now who are you,” demanded Bane
My name is Hakarikage or in English Light Shadow is the translation,” said Naruto.
Bane smile “good now I know who I am going to kill,” said the venom using man.
Bane went for a punch but Naruto sidestepped the villain touched his arm “do you know why I picked that name,” said Naruto in a board tone.
He back up “because all you’ll see is a bright yellow flash before you are beaten,” said Naruto
Hiraishin,” said Naruto as he disappears and appears behind Bane.
Bane falls down with minor cuts as Naruto puts away his kunai. Minor by Naruto standers but enough to knockout Bane.
Naruto walks away but a bat shaped shuriken embed itself in the wall next to Naruto.
Naruto turns around “I thought I sensed someone,” said Naruto as a man in a bat suit jumps down with a scowls “who are you?” asked the batman
Naruto chuckles “I am light shadow and may I ask who I am talking to?” asked the ninja
“You can call me Batman what is your purpose here light Shadow?” he asked.
Naruto sighs “you might want to call your three mice out of hiding,” said Naruto
The threes eyes widen “to answer your question; escaping a wasteland,” said Naruto.
Batman keeps his guard up “train your friend in stealth a little better I can tell where all three are; bye,” said Naruto before shunshined away.
Batman sees Bane knocked out “strange he missed all vitals that would have killed him,” said the dark knight before take Bane to the police.

Naruto appeared a mile away from the warehouse and he unseals a scroll and sees he has about 70,000,000 yen “hopefully this world has similar money,” he thought as he went to a bank. He got the currency in Dollar and got 825,000 he opened an account somehow and left.
xxxxxxxxxxxxx
A week later Naruto went to high school even though he is nineteen he had to keep up appearances. He became good friends with the commissioner's daughter Barbra Gordon and Tim Drake.
Naruto also meet Alfred Pennyworth who picked up Mr. Drake from school. I
t was mid terms and Naruto was sleeping to Barbara’s ire and she kicked him in the shin “damn why did you do that?" hissed an annoyed Naruto.
Barbara looked at him “How are you passing you classes when all you do is sleep?” she asked.
Naruto smiled “that is my secret Mrs. Gordon,” he said with a smirk.
The red headed student scowled at him “you’re an ass sometime,” she said.
Naruto smiled “love you too Barbara,” he said.
The over head came on crackling “good afternoon students this is principle Joker and I welcome you to the fun house of laughs,” said a high voice.
Barbara stood up while Naruto scowls “what is the clown’s game,” thought Naruto as he goes through some hand seal and activates his Sharingan and his Rinnegan in his right eye and puts all the students to sleep.
He then makes a clone to take his place and then sneaks out of class and perform s a henge to change his cloths and appearance to what he was wearing a few weeks ago.
He heads to the office door and sees the clown prince holding the principle hostage. Naruto eyes narrowed “looks like I will have to be careful,” he thought. Naruto makes ten clones and warps him and the clones to the dark corners of the room.
Naruto gives the signal and all the henchmen are knocked out. Joker smiles “well Batsy that is a new record,” he said.
I am not the dark knight Bobo the clown,” said Naruto.
The joker turns around “a newcomer,” he said. He smiles “Harley dear can you entertain our guest,” he said.
The woman in a jester outfit brings out a hammer and swings but Naruto catches it in his bare hand “disappointing,” he said before he disappears and chops her in the back.
“I will say this once Joker surrender or I will making Arkham look inviting,” said Naruto in a cold tone.
Joker takes out a gun but Naruto disappears “you’re done Joker,” said Naruto before he puts the clown in Tsukuyomi.

In illusion world Joker is tied to a cross “ha this is funny were am I,” he asked.
Naruto materialize in front of him “this is the Tsukuyomi world where I control time, space and matter; welcome to your own personal hell,” said Naruto
For the next twenty four hours I will stab you continuously by everyone you have killed,” he said as a cop takes out a sword and stab the clown, next was a little girl he gassed a few weeks ago as she stabs him.
Joker starts to yell “do you know how long you have left?” asked Naruto.
“It should be almost over,” he gasped. Naruto smirks “23 hours fifty nine and fifty nine seconds,” said Naruto.
Joker’s eyes widen “it’s only been a second,” he shouts as all those he murdered continue to stab him in parts of the body.
In the real world “that should keep him still long enough for his trip to the Asylum,” said Naruto as Batman and Nightwing jump down.
“What did you do to him,” demanded Batman as he looks at a drooling Joker.
Naruto’s eyes narrow “I put him in his own personal hell, I will release him when he gets to prison,” said the masked warrior.
The police take the clown prince and his flunkeys away; once he is in handcuffs Naruto snaps his finger and the Joker wakes up “I weakened my attack greatly so he won’t suffer trauma from it and I just released it so he should be fine in a few days,” said the former ninja.
Batman grabs Naruto’s shoulder “where not done here,” said the dark knight with a growl.
Naruto glared through the mask “why because I was willing to do what should have been done for madman like him; you wouldn’t have survived in my shoes with that mantel,” said Naruto.
Batman narrowed his eyes “try me,” he said
Naruto moved faster than anyone put to finger to batman head “my experience in life and death battles has made strong but, what is strength if you have nothing to protect; I have lost sight of what I am supposed to protect,” said the masked warrior.
Naruto sighs “you stronger than me Batman maybe not in skill but in your conviction and your willingness to put your life on the line for your city,” said Naruto
Naruto walks away the black cloak moving with every step. Batman turns to his partner “let’s make sure the students are alright,” he said.

END
Sign up to rate and review this story