Categories > Celebrities > Fall Out Boy > Sweetheart Bipolar

Are You Experienced?

by Noizchild 0 reviews

On the way to find Rose, Davis turns to Pete for help with talking to Kayla again.

Category: Fall Out Boy - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama,Romance - Published: 2012-11-22 - Updated: 2012-11-23 - 435 words - Complete

0Unrated
Are You Experienced?:

Looking at Pete makes my questions rather convenient at the moment. I mean, he's a guy after all. So, why not try and ask?

I turned to Petey in the car.

"Hey Petey," I said. He kept his eyes on the road.

"Yeah?" he asked.

"How do you deal with girls?"

"What?"

I looked down at my hands. "You know, how do you deal with girls you like?"

I glanced up to notice him smiling at that question. "Oh, I see!"

I frowned at him. "Why do you say it like that?"

"What do you mean?" he asked. I frowned and turned away.

"Never mind," I mumbled.

"What was your question?" Pete asked.

"Never mind," I repeated. "You would just make fun of me!"

"No, seriously," he insisted. "I want to hear this. Go on, tell me." My breath fogged up the window as I breathed hard through my nostrils.

"Fine," I grumbled. "There are two girls that I like." Pete nodded.

"Okay," he said.

"I mean, really, really like," I went on. "But, one of them seems angry at me for what I did to her and her mother."

"What did you do?" he asked. We pulled up to a stop light. I shifted in my seat.

"I kind of burned her house," I admitted in a low voice. Pete whipped around to me.

"You what?!?" he asked. I threw up my hands at him.

"It was an accident!" I wailed. "But that's not the worst part." The light changed green and we pulled away.

"What exactly happened?" Pete asked. I put my hands behind my head.

"Her mother is the worst," I said. "Didn't really care about her. After I burned the house, child services took my crush away and put her with her grandmother outside of town. Now, she won't talk to me. The fact that we still go to the same school just makes it more awkward for us." We rounded the corner.

"I just want to at least be able to talk to her again," I said.

"I see," Pete replied. "Have you tried to say hi to her."

"Yes, many times," I said. "I'm running out of ideas here. Help me!" We pulled to another red stop light. Pete turned to me.

"Alright," he said. "Here's what you do." I turned and leaned in close to hear what he had to say. The light changed green when he was finished. I nodded to myself as I replayed his words in my head. Okay, that should work.

I'm the One You're Using; Please Don't Push Me Aside
Sign up to rate and review this story