Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Friends With Benefits

Where did I go wrong? I lost a friend.

by Unknown098123 3 reviews

Somewhere along in the bitterness.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Drama - Characters: Gerard Way,Frank Iero - Warnings: [!!] [!] - Published: 2012-11-23 - Updated: 2012-11-26 - 870 words

1Exciting
2 months had passed, me and Gerard where back on speaking terms but he had a girlfriend her name was Holly. I only met her a few times but obviously a took an instant dislike me and Gerard are close though, He still looks at me in a really weird way I like to think its because he still has a thing for me, but it's most likely because I have something on my face, so yeah me and Gerard we're as good as 2 friendly bears sharing a lovely deep caucus

Of course the same couldn't be said for Frank, I text him alot, but I get blunt replies and cancelled plans, I have Gerard and my other friends, but I miss Frankie I feel left out of his life. I heard from Gerard him and Jamia are dating now, I still don't like her, crazy motherfucker, but hey if Franks happy. Scrap that I don't know if Franks happy that fucking midget never talks to me anymore.

Its my Moms birthday soon, you never miss them. You game? xoxo I send in a last attempt. I was feeling particularly sorry for myself sat in my PJ's watching shit TV on a Friday night, FRIDAY WAS OUR DAY WE ATE AND CHILLED AND BITCHED OK.

I thought about inviting Gerard over, but I don't think his girlfriend would approve.


His girlfriend has a fucking huge nose though.


She might be a Jew.


No lies it's massive she’s like a walking nose.


Sorry. Cant:) was the reply I got. FUCK THIS HE IS MY BESTFRIEND AND I WILL MAKE HIM SEE THAT HE CAN AND HE WILL AND THAT I'AM STILL HIS FRIEND AFTER ALL I HAVE DONE FOR HIM THE RAT BASTARD!!

I grabbed my keys and victoriously listened to 'Eye of The Tiger' to get myself pumped in the car. Totally worked and by the time I was at his house I was ready to blow up.

I stormed up the front path like medusa about to turn some helpless motherfucker into stone.

I banged on the door and a dazed looking Frank answered I took a deep breath, here goes.

"You fucking dickhead! how dare you ignore me and treat me like shit, after all I have done for you and you chuck it back in my face. And why? because you've now got a crazy fucking girlfriend, that by the way you didn’t tell me about I had to find that out from somebody fucking else, what did I do Frank what did I do that was so fucking bad? you said you'd always be there but I haven’t seen you for two fucking months, how do you know im not pregnant with your baby because two months ago ME AND YOU WERE FUCKING YOU DOUCHE" I yelled right into his dazed face without taking a breath, it felt good. Liberated. HELL FUCKEN YEAH.

"Frank, who was that yelling and what was that last part" A girls voice came from inside and it wasn’t Franks mom.

He gave me a look a 'I'msorrybutimindeepshitrightnow"

"It's her isn’t it" I asked shocked, of course it is I FUCKING TOLD YOU SO!

"Excuse me" She asked from beside Frank.

"I always knew you were fucked in the head" I spat in Jamia's face.

"And you" I said turning to Frank, who was looking at his feet.

"I told you so and do not ever bother with me again. You're dead to me, Frank Iero." I hissed and his head snapped up and he looked at me, with pleading eyes.

I stormed off, feeling liberated had indeed gone.



Franks POV

I miss her, I miss her so much. And I’ve fucked things up.


The first few months we’re great, and I liked her I still do but things are different.


I miss my best friend and I wish I would have made a move.

I love Jamia I really do, but she isn’t Mia.

I cant go to Jamia if I have a problem I can't sit and chill with her for hours and I cant talk about anything with Jamia. I can’t be myself and make rude jokes and have burping contests and play fight and go clothes shopping together and have my best friend and lover combined.

“Oh, well aren’t we both glad you stopped interacting with that” Jamia laughed snuggling into me.

“No, you are. That’s the biggest mistake ive ever made” I said rushing out of the house wondering how the hell I’m going to get myself out of this one.

"FRANK, WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" She yelled from inside my house, wait what? Bitch is in my house, meh my Mom can chuck her out.

"GETTING MY SELF A WOMAN,NIGGER" I yelled back no idea why. I felt alive, liberated? HELL FUCKEN YEAH. I didn't look back as I left my car and ran down the street, It felt more romantic if I ran.

Fuck this I can't run anymore. I stopped at a bench and pulled out a cigarette and began walking back to my car. Theres no time limit on being romantic.
Sign up to rate and review this story