Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Greasy Black, Ugly White

Batman

by OhmyGee 3 reviews

I had sex with Robin, because I'm bisexual and a bat.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst - Characters: Frank Iero - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-11-23 - Updated: 2012-11-24 - 4111 words

5Exciting
Woooo! What up, sports fans?

I actually hate sports…

I ordered as gas mask and baton for Halloween online a while ago. I’m just now getting it in the mail…

Thanks to atomickilljoy for making this go almost green. I hope you’re loving these random shout outs.

You should really listen to the song Batman. It’s so stupid, but hilarious. If you like that, then also listen to Meth and Viagra. The Mystic Knights of the Cobra sings it…

This chapter is just a filler. Nothing really serious. I just got bored, that’s why the first 1000 words are like that. I wonder what my parents would think if they found this story!!!

Greasy Black, Ugly White
XIII: Batman
“What are ya, crippled?”


Frank had thought, he had thought that a rumble would be fun. Thought is the key word.

After their little rumble, Frank actually got to drive Gerard and Mikey home. He had never driven a real, but stolen, sports car. The adrenaline of kicking the lead socs’ ass was kicking in, so Frank had had too much fun driving sickly people.

Gerard looked horrible. He had a broken nose, a black eye, a busted lip, and both cheeks were bleeding. Patrick and his rock star ego were notorious for wearing heavy rings to a rumble.

Frank had only a busted knuckle.

Mikey though, he got the worst of it. He only had a bruised face and a busted lip, but he kept coughing constantly, so they others assumed he was sickened with a fever.

“Here you are, Mikey.” Frank appeared in Mikey’s room with hot coffee and soup. Mikey was lying on his bed, wrapped in thousands of blankets and tissues, half asleep.

“T-Thanks-” A sniffle then a loud hacked cough, “you.” Mikey accepted to drink gratefully and drank it, despite its hot temperature.

“How’re you feeling, today?” Frank asked as Mikey slowly sipped on the soup. It wasn’t chicken soup, but cream of mushroom soup. Mikey spit it out instantly.

“Eww… What the fuck is in that?” Mikey’s voice sounded raw and horase; probably a sore throat to add to his list.

“Cream of mushroom.” Mikey took another sip of the cream of mushroom soup as Frank spoke, but only to spit it back out.

“Why not chicken? Don’t get me wrong, you’re a great cook. But. I hate vegetables.” Mikey spat and coughed his sentence. He was ghostly pale and skeleton skinny – he needed vegetables.

“I’m vegetarian. I don’t cook chicken. Sorry.” Frank shrugged as Mikey began to indulge into the soup.

“Hey, uh, Mikey. You a’ight?” Gerard appeared in the doorway. He kind of looked like a panda bear with the black eyes.

“You’re dating a veggie-freak, y’know?” Mikey smirked and coughed. Frank snickered at Mikey. Gerard shrugged. He didn’t really acknowledge Mikey at all, only Frank. Gerard placed his arm tightly around Frank’s shoulders, to say ‘I missed you’.

“Frank, you coming back down?” Gerard whispered. Mikey coughed loudly, but this time it was to get their attention again. Next, his fake cough turned into a real cough..

“Yeah. I’ll be there in a bit. I’m just talking to Mikey. Wait down stairs for me?” Frank said. Gerard’s face looked almost dead per se. He’s not dead, only looks that way. Hehehehehe, way.

“How long are you going to take?” Gerard asked almost obsessively.

“A few minutes. You’ll be fine. Don’t worry.” Frank said annoyed. Gerard looked like he got hit in the face, just then. Well, he was hit in the face, but, he looked like Frank just now hit him with words.

“I’ll wait here for you?” Gerard asked again. Frank sighed and Mikey coughed.

“Yeah. Mikey, drink your soup! It should make you feel better if you don’t spit it out!” Frank shouted as Mikey took another sip of soup just to spit it out. He put the soup back into his mouth right after, this time swallowing it.

“Uh…Mikey? What’s this?” Gerard picked up a stack of used note book papers. Very sloppy cursive letters adorned the pages – it wasn’t cursive, more like ‘too lazy to lift up the pen, so now it’s scribbles’ font. Gerard couldn’t really make out any words besides…

“MIKEY!” Gerard screamed. There was words like dick and erection, and fisting. Mikey’s eyes grew wide with embarrassment. Frank laughed and stole the papers from Gerard, and then he laughed even harder.

“WHAT!?” Mikey screamed back. Frank had terrible grammar and the worst handwriting, therefore, he could read Mikey’s.

“MIKEY FUCKIN’ WAY! THIS IS AWESOME!” Frank shouted as he read on to the second page,

“The man spread legs as far as they could go. He presented his naked body like a cat. The other male wasted no time in thrusting his hard cock into the other’s tight asshole…He shoved his tongue deep inside the bleeding asshole and ate like it was the best thing he’s ever tasted…”

“MIKEY! You! AHHHH! YOU DON’T HAVE A LIFE! WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS?!” Frank screamed to the top of his lungs, clearly amused.

“It’s a…It’s a…fanfiction. Bob and Ray and…I are making an awesome collab fanfiction together.” Mikey and Gerard shared the most awkward faces in the world. Mikey really badly wanted to laugh, but if he laughed, then he would cough.

“Fan..fision? Kollab?” Frank asked. How and where did Mikey come up with these words? Mikey rolled his eyes. Gerard went violently red from blushing. He and Mikey were both blushing so hard,Frank actually felt bad for them.

“Ugh. Not fan fision. Its fan fiction.” Frank face was actually the funniest – he was so dumbstruck and lost. Gerard looked like that, but more neutral, like he expected this from Mikey.

“What’s a fan fiction, then?” Frank asked back. “You’re doing this with Ray and Bob?” Mikey nodded. “Then tell me!”

“I am not telling you what it is.” Mikey said with his favourite poker face, but then he coughed.

“Why not?”

“I said so.” And then another cough.

“Fine. Gerard. Get your coat. We’re going.” Frank said with sass. He yanked Gerard by his sleeve and out of the room.

Frank actually didn’t give Gerard any time to grab his coat; they were already out of the door.

“Can I drive? Please?” Frank asked Gerard. Gerard didn’t know what was so great about driving a car – he also wasn’t even sure that Frank knew how to drive, even though Frank drove him home last night.

“Ummm…I dunno?” Frank applied his best puppy dog eyes and Gerard caved. He reached into his pocket and tossed Frank the keys. He rolled his eyes hard.
**

“DAMN, FRANK SLOW DOWN!” Gerard was squeezing the dash bored of his fine stolen Mustang. “This was an expensive car!” If Frank were to crash…

“Re –fucking – lax! You stole the car! No need to get so damn upset!...And plus, I’m not even going fast! Only like…thirty...” Frank mumbled the last part as he drove past an elementary school.

“But…But…”

“Two more blacks. Shut up.” Frank said. After about thirty seconds, Frank slammed down on the breaks, causing the car to make a complete and abrupt stop; and also making Gerard hit his head on the dash bored. “Sorry…”

“It’s fine.” Gerard pouted as he rubbed his forehead.

“Does your head hurt?” Frank asked. He really was concerned, just he was also stupid. Gerard shot Frank a look that said, ‘no fucking shit it hurts, douche bag.’ “Okay, sorry, stupid question…Think of it this way, we didn’t die or get pulled over. Did we?”

“No, but-“

“Shut up and consider it as a win.”

"Why are we here?" Gerard asked. They had parked at Gerard's restaurant. "I'm off today. I don't wanna be here if I'm not getting paid." Gerard sighed as willingly got out of the car. The entered the diner, there was only about two old people and one annoyingly close family. The old people were regulars, and the family was annoying.

"Hey, Frank. Hey...Gerard." Ray greeted them, Frank had to stifle a laugh. The look on Ray Toro's face was fucking priceless: a mix of confusion and worry and all of the above.

"What's a fan fiction?" Frank interrupted Ray. Gerard is always awkward. Ray's face was turning redder than a fire truck.

"Umm...I'll...I'll be right back. A uh, I need to go talk to a customer." Ray said and then left. He walked up to the annoying family - the one with two blond children, a blond wife, and an overly happy brunette dad. "Can i get you anything?"

"No hablo Ingles." The man said. He was wearing a barf worthy sweater vest. Ray felt like he was going to cry...Racist bastards... Ray walked back over to Gerard and Frank, who happened to be laughing hysterically.

**

“Geraaaaard.” Frank groaned. He was lying on Gerard’s bed, because he was super bored. Gerard was sitting on his desk chair, colouring something with crayons. “Will you go get me a drink?”

“What are ya, crippled?” Gerard shot back. He had black pencil smudge all over his face – that’s probably why he switched to crayons.

“Fine.” Frank pouted snottily. He struggled to get of the bed, because he was really, really lazy. Gerard rolled his eyes.

“I’m sorry, Frank. I’ll go get you a drink. What do you want?” Gerard turned around on his spin-y chair.

“I’m already up.” Frank sighed. Gerard put his hand over his face and almost laughed at Frank. Frank defiantly wasn’t going to get up. Lazy bastard… “Is your face still hurting?” Gerard shot Frank the death glare. Of fucking course, his face still fucking hurts. Frank rolled his eyes. “I meant your tooth.

Gerard shook his head yes. “I ran out of pills this morning. It hurts.” Gerard gave Frank a very pained expression. “We’re out of salt and baking powder… The only way to make the pain go away is to get it pulled.”

“Go to the dentist! You have to. It will only get worse the longer you wait.” Gerard used the force of gravity, and a head swing to move the greased hair out of his eyes. His hair had gotten longer, almost as long as Frank’s. Frank does grease his hair, it’s just that it’s so long, that it falls in his face and the grease doesn’t really hold.

I really should have made this clear, they all wear their hair greased back. Except the socs and Ray. He don’t need grease.

“I don’t have any insurance or money. I can’t.” Gerard sighed with Frank.

“Then what are you going to do…” Gerard gave Frank the look, and shrugged. “No…Nonononononononononono. No.” Gerard shrugged again.

“I’m in enough pain already. That would only hurt for a second. Than poof,” Gerard made a mini explosion with his hands and finger tips. “all gone.”

“Not all gone. Please don’t.” Frank pled because…ouch. “Please, please don’t.”

“Hey. It’ll be fun to watch.” Gerard smiled at Frank. It was now Frank’s turn to give Gerard the death glare. Yes, yes because he really was dying to watch his boyfriend in bleeding pain.

“No! No it won’t.” Frank continued to pout once more.

“Think of it this way. Would you rather see me in pain forever, or only a second?” Frank pouted at the floor. The floor seemed to be more interesting and less dangerous.

“Fine…I’ll have Mikey help me.” Gerard put on his best fake-voiced-because-you’re-gonna-be-jealous voice. Frank looked back up at Gerard, giving the man the response he wanted.

“How would…how would you do it?”

**

“Okay… On the count of three, I want you to pull.” Frank and Mikey were hovering above Gerard in the kitchen. Gerard was a ball of nerves, sitting in a wooden chair. They originally tried the thing – they tried to tie a string onto Gerard’s tooth, than tie the other end to the door, and then boom, door is slammed. But, that didn’t work.

Gerard didn’t really trust Frank at all. But, he didn’t trust Mikey –the Mikey who was coughing and sick- any more than Frank. He couldn’t trust himself, because he would just pussy out after even touching the tooth. What a real badass.

“Okay…Frank…You ready?” Gerard asked nervously at Frank. Gerard had a bruise on his cheek, and how the hell didn’t Patrick knock it out at the rumble? Frank almost wished that he didn’t intervene, because then they wouldn’t be doing this now.

“Yeah, I think I should be the one to ask you that. Are you ready?” Frank gripped the pliers tighter in his hand. Gerard’s mouth was still closed, so that’s why he wasn’t crying yet.

“Y-yeah…go…go quick.” Gerard closed his eyes tightly and settled way back into the chair. He didn’t open his mouth; in fact, he kept his mouth really tight, as if he did open, then the gates of hell would be unleashed.

“Shouldn’t you like, numb his face or sometin’?” Mikey asked. His nose was all stuffy with allergies so the words came out like, shoulb’n you like, nom his mouf or sombthin’? Then, he sneezed on the box of tissues and the box of gauze that he was holding.

“I don’t know. Heyyoo, Gerard? Do you happen to own a shit ton of novacaine? The stuff that’s even more expensive than the dentist?” Frank mocked. Mikey just rolled his eyes. “Gerard. Open your mouth.”

Gerard opened his eyes. Then he opened his mouth just the slightest bit. He saw the pliers in Frank’s hands, and closed his mouth in horror – eyes are still bigger than Ray Toro’s ‘fro.

“Gerard. You told me to do this. This was your idea.” Frank sighed. He knew that Gerard was going to freak out and have doubts. Of course he would. But, just as he and Mikey almost got excited…

“I..But.”

“Don’t be a pussy, Gerard.” Mikey sighed and rolled his eyes. Gerard looked back at Mikey with stern and force. He rubbed a hand through his extra-greased hair.

“I ain’t no damn pussy. I was just worried that you would get sick when you see the blood.” Frank and Mikey forced them selves not to laugh. Gerard was by far, a manly man.

“Okay. Then open your mouth.” Frank demanded. Because even Frank could be manlier than Gerard. Mikey had to turn around, because he was giggling so hard.

Gerard hesitated at first, but eventually, he opened up. Gerard didn’t open his mouth wide. He didn’t open wide at all. Gerard opened up less than half of how far his mouth actually goes.

Frank used his hands to physically pull Gerard’s lips together. As soon as Frank moved his hands to grip the pliers, Gerard just closed his mouth again. Frank sighed. Mikey mouthed baby under his lips.

“How is a vegetarian more manly than his hoodlum boyfriend?” Mikey asked annoyed. Gerard shot them both an evil look. Frank looked to Mikey and the shared a knowing look.

Frank gave Mikey the pliers, and straddled Gerard’s thighs. He began to suck on Gerard’s inflamed cheek. Frank licked all the way down Gerard’s jaw bone, then back up to his mouth. Frank wasted no time in shoving his tongue deep, deep down Gerard’s throat.

Next, he pulled away, leaving Gerard’s mouth wide open, and whispered, “You know what I wanna do to you, right now? Hmm?”

“Uhh…” Gerard flustered out. He was panting with lust, instead of pain; because Frank is so damn hot, and smart.

“Answer me.” Frank demanded. He kissed Gerard again, this time biting his lip on his way out.

“We could…we could.” Gerard looked up back to Mikey to make sure that he was gone or going to leave. This was going to get dirty. Mikey wasn’t standing there anymore- he had saw and left out of sight.

“Oh, Gee-bear. You look so damn stunning right now. You know. With all of that grease in your hair, and your pale skin, and how tall you are. I wanna serve you for dinner.” Frank rubbed his dick against Gerard’s.

Frank pressed as very sweet kiss on Gerard’s slimy lips. After a full minute of that innocent kiss, Frank shoved his tongue back down Gerard’s throat. Again. All though, this time, it wasn’t as dirty or deep, but it was still pretty damn dirty. Fuck film dirty.

Frank opened his eyes and bite down, harder, on Gerard’s bottom lip. He reached behind Gerard and back over. Gerard felt more hands on his fore head. Frank –the devil he is- shoved the pliers inside Gerard’s throat, roughly and un-careful. Gerard made a pained gagging noise; he tried to close his mouth, but the pliers were poking his gag reflex muscle pretty hard. He opened wider, feeling the he was going to puke.

Those hands –Mikey’s hands- that were on his forehead, yanked his head back, earning a small crack. There was nothing nice or gentle about this. Gerard felt like he was being attacked and that he was going to fucking die. Frank kept the pliers down Gerard’s throat as Mikey held him back. Gerard gripped onto Frank’s back with all of his force. He couldn’t bring it in him to knock Frank out and away, but he did squeeze Frank’s ribs till he heard a crack.

Frank squeezed Gerard’s jaw like a vice grip than adjusted the pliers. Gerard was this close to crying. Oh wait, too late. Next, Frank placed the pliers onto Gerard’s infected tooth. That wasn’t even hard, it was actually gentle, but Gerard screamed like no tomorrow. He made inhuman noises and screeched louder than a bat. Gerard squeezed painfully tight onto Frank.

Because Frank loves him so, so much, and didn’t want Gerard in on going pain that will last forever, he tightened his grip, just slightly. Gerard screamed and cried even louder. Frank mouthed ‘sorry’, then tightened even tighter and tighter, to the point where he was squeezing the tooth into shatters. Gerard squeezed on Frank like a teddy bear – he now heard a very loud and painful crack inside of Frank. Frank guessed he deserved it.

Frank did and didn’t want to take his time on yanking out Gerard’s tooth. He wanted to take his time, so he doesn’t mess up, or yank out the wrong tooth; but he didn’t because, that would cause Gerard too much pain. He wanted Gerard to be in the least pain, and only for the shortest amount of time.

Frank stuck his tongue out in the corner of his mouth and he concentrated on Gerard. He took a deep breath, and then pulled. He pulled way too slowly. Gerard screamed even louder –Mikey was right, he really should have been drunk for this- and Gerard’s screams gave Frank the courage to just pull. He yanked on the tooth with lots of weight, but still slow. If he went too fast, then he would end up knocking out Gerard’s bottom teeth.

Another minute or so of agonizing pain before Frank finally pulled the pliers out of Gerard’s mouth. Mikey slowly let go Gerard’s head. Gerard tried to close his mouth, but Frank shoved his fingers back inside. There’s more…

Frank placed lots of comforting gauze in the empty space inside his mouth. Frank finally closed Gerard’s mouth. He kissed Gerard’s ear and said in the sweetest and most scared voice ever,

“I’m sorry. I’m sorry. It’s gonna be better now. I promise.” Frank sighed and jumped off of Gerard. Gerard tried to hold him, because for some odd and stupid reason, he didn’t want Frank gone. Frank was still very comforting, even though he just inflicted the worst pain imaginable onto Gerard’s face. Gerard still felt like he may die – in fact he was sure that he will.

Frank came back a second later with a bottle of whiskey and a cup. He smiled sadly at Gerard, and filled the cup half way. Frank felt so unbelievably guilty. Yes, his ribs hurt from Gerard squeezing him so tight, but the guilt was something more. Something larger.

Gerard stared at the cup of whiskey, then back at Frank. “Take a small sip. It will help ease the pain.” Frank said. He couldn’t. He just couldn’t look at Gerard and Gerard’s pain. Seriously, the guilt is literally going to eat him alive.

Gerard took the whole cup, and downed it in a heart beat. He couldn’t talk at all because of the pain and cotton inside his mouth, but he was oddly grateful. Because he wasn’t speaking, Frank found himself a little scared as he sat down on the opposite chair.

“Do you need anything else, Gerard?” Mikey asked from behind them. Gerard shook his head and then started chugging the whole bottle of whiskey. Sure, his mouth was ten times worse than a kick to the balls, but the whiskey was reassuring. The cotton in his mouth was now all gushy and mushy.

Frank stared at the table, like he was having the most intense conversation with it. Mikey sat beside Frank then started to hack up a lung. His coughing seemed worse because he didn’t cough while holding Gerard down.

“Frank?” Gerard finally spoke. But the gauze in his mouth made him say Ank? Frank looked up at Gerard. In a normal circumstance, he would laugh at Gerard’s puffy cheeks. But he couldn’t now. “Hurts.”

Frank sighed and stood up. He tilted Gerard’s chin up.

“Can I see how much blood you have? So I can change the gauze?” Gerard stared into Frank eyes. The whiskey was kicking in, so he opened his mouth wide…Soberly, he probably would have pushed Frank and screamed until he gave up. Frank slowly and –carefully this time- pulled out the bloody gauze, then placed clean, white ones to replace it. There was a lot of blood. Maybe he was too harsh.

Mikey stood up, and patted Frank on the back soothingly. Almost as if Mikey was a mind reader, because he seemed to have the same facial expression as Frank: guilt ridden and fear. Then Mikey left the room, leaving the two in awkward silence.

“…Would you like to go lay down? You might feel better?” Frank asked. Gerard looked up at Frank, then back at his half full bottle of booze, then nodded at Frank. Gerard stood up, grabbed the bottle, then grabbed Frank’s hand.

**

Frank stayed awake all night long. He couldn’t sleep when he basically ambushed his boyfriend and yanked out his tooth. That’s almost like breaking his bones. Hopefully, tomorrow his pain will go away. He looked over at Gerard, who happened to be sleeping peacefully, and quietly. That’s a good drunken sign.

Gerard couldn’t sleep. Yeah, whiskey was a great pain killer, and wanted more. But he just hurt so badly. He didn’t know what to say to Frank. He could speak perfectly fine with absoulutly no trouble. He just didn’t want to. He felt betrayed but relived. His tooth was gone. But that look that Frank gave him when he finished looked so sad.

He started to feel bad about making Frank guilty when he was so grateful. Oh, and not to forget when Gerard felt the break in Frank’s ribs from him being a pussy. He physically felt and heard that crack through his screaming. And now, Mikey thinks he’s a pussy, a vegetarian and Mikey is sick. What the fuck? Gerard sighed as he tried to sleep.

That was hands down, my favourite chapter! I really liked writing it! Wow. I’m lame, huh? What.ever.

Next chapter: “The reason America’s school system will fail in fifty year.”
Sign up to rate and review this story