Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > It's Not Over

[A/N] - Interesting fact... My Mom once accidentally took an over-dose when she was a little kid :L I only remembered her telling me as I wrote this chapter. She wanted the box to play with she swallowed all the tablets inside and had to go to the hospital -.- Oh Mom...




Aislinne's eyes fluttered open and she found herself face-to-face with her Mom who was sobbing her eyes out "W-What happened?" Aislinne asked "Where am I?"

"The hospital." Her Mom whispered "And I was about to ask you what had happened. You're extremely lucky you know. I was out at the super market remember and you took an overdose? You might be dead right now but Acantha came over and knocked on the door. When nobody answered, she decided to just try the front door and it opened because I hadn't locked it. Thank God. Anyway, she knew something was going on when she called your name and you didn't respond. She found you on the floor in the bathroom and instantly figured out what happened. She phoned for an ambulance and then she called me. They brought you here and got your stomach pumped." Her Mom sighed and wiped away one of her tears "Why would you do that to yourself Aislinne?"

"I-I just wanted to be with Gerard." Aislinne whispered.

"Acantha told me that some girl called Anna said something to you at school. That's not Anna as in Isabelle your ex-best friend is it? I'll ring her Mother if it is! How dare she push you towards something like this!"

"It wasn't her fault." Aislinne said and then lied "And no, it was a different Anna. She said some stuff but it didn't bother."

"Oh obviously not." Aislinne's Mom said sarcastically "They said they'd keep you here over-night. Do you want me to stay here with you?"

"No thanks." Aislinne muttered "Where's Acantha?"

"She went home. I told her I'd phone her if you were okay. I'm not sure whether to phone her since it's the middle of the night but I know she'll be worrying about you." Her Mom ran her fingers through Aislinne's hair "Alright, I'm gonna go home now. I'll be back to pick you up in the morning." She kissed her cheek and left.

Aislinne looked up at the ceiling. She couldn't tell if she was relieved or disappointed. On one hand, how could she have done something like that to Acantha and her Mom? They must've both been so terrified. But on the other hand, now she had to live everyday without Gerard. And she was pretty certain it'd be a long time before her Mom trusted Aislinne in the house by herself ever again.

She sighed heavily and closed her eyes. As she drifted off to sleep, she secretly hoped that she'd never wake up again.




The next morning she woke up even though she didn't want to. There was a nurse checking her over and saying things like how she was very lucky. Which Aislinne thought was pretty stupid of her. The reason she took the pills was because she'd wanted to die. And now she was still alive. When she didn't want to be. Aislinne thought that made her unlucky.

Her Mom came in and said she could go home again. Aislinne got dressed into the clothes her Mom had brought and they drove home together in silence "Do you wanna stay home from school on Monday?" Aislinne's Mom asked eventually "Because I don't mind."

"I'd rather go in to be honest." Aislinne muttered. She had to. She didn't want Anna to know just how much her words had actually gotten to her. Just when she thought everything was okay again, Anna had to remind her that things would never be okay again. Because she was pathetic.

"Are you sure that's such a good idea?"

"Mom, stop worrying about me, I'm gonna be fine." Aislinne snapped then felt bad "I'm sorry. I just don't want people worrying about me. Okay?"

Aislinne's Mom nodded as if she understood when Aislinne knew that she didn't have a clue.




"So was Aislinne okay?" Mia asked, her eyes wide.

Acantha had met up with Mia, Frank, Ray, Mikey and Jennifer "Yeah she's fine now health-wise but I don't know about emotionally." Acantha sighed "I never know what to say to her. Well, I used to. But not now. I've never lost anybody before. I don't know what it's like for her."

"I have an idea." Jennifer said "Just leave it to me."



[A/N] - Another short chapter, I'm sorry D: I'll try and update a longer one later but I also have to work on that Christmas one-shot so yeah :3
Sign up to rate and review this story