Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

Help Me, Fellow Ficwaddians!

by RoseFrankiie 3 reviews

I need a couple of people to "beta" something for me.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres:  - Warnings: [!] [!!] [!!!] - Published: 2012-11-25 - Updated: 2012-11-26 - 485 words

0Unrated
WARNING: I ramble.



Hi, so I put "beta" in quotes because it's not quite beta-ing. It's more just for a couple of you to read it before I post it.

I know I can seem a bit cocky, "I know all", "my stories are brilliant", etc. but honestly, I want people to tell me if they're good enough to post or not first. Obviously I would be happy for you to point out typos or whatever, but I don't need someone suggesting "This could be better like this" or whatever only because I get myself confused when I start trying to change more than a couple of letters.

So I just need a couple of you to read it and tell me if it's worth posting or whether I should just leave it.

This one is called Silas and it follows on from To The End, which is my vampire fic. If you've read it, you probably realise I'm looking for people with a strong stomach and who aren't prone to nightmares because it gets nasty in places. It's actually heavily based on the scene in The Da Vinci code where Silas punishes himself for what he's done. Here's a link to the scene in TDVC film: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tp8owxamcRQ It's an age restricted video though.

It contains corporal mortification, bloodlust and in depth descriptions of various self-mutilation devices. But it's not as bad as it sounds.

I'm going to post a little bit of it here, so you can see. If you don't want to know, look away now. It's not so bad though...



“I have to do it.” His voice is unexpectedly steady, words being spoken slowly and through gritted teeth as he starts to push himself from the ground.

“But-”

“Don’t you understand? I need to do it, I’m not like you, I can’t kill a person with no feeling, I have emotions and it-” He let’s out a bloodcurdling scream, fingers pulling at the cilice that encases his leg. “-it fucking hurts!” He growls, rolling in the dust as he writhes in pain. His hands are alternating between pressing the spikes deeper and trying to pull them from the skin, each movement sending him into new waves of hurting.




So yeah, could really use a couple of you to review this or email me at rosefrankiie@hotmail.co.uk and I'll send you it for you to read? Please and thank you.
I know I'm rambling, I'm sorry.


For those of you who have already reviewed, thank you so much! I have emailed you about it.
I would still like a couple more of you to have a look. I'm also thinking of self-publishing it (with different names for the characters) and I could really appreciate feedback. I'd hate to do anything and make a fool of myself if it's pure shite.
Sign up to rate and review this story