Categories > Original > Horror

More Human Than Zombie.

by stairwaytorocknroll 0 reviews

The other day, I had a dream about zombies with..unusual features. It seemed like a good idea, I hope you like it aswell. ^^

Category: Horror - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Published: 2012-11-25 - Updated: 2012-11-25 - 539 words

0Unrated
‘’ .. And so the Americans won their freedom and split away from the British Empire. The first few years were not easy for the new-born country. Now we will look at some of these issues.. ‘’ Alexander sighed and bowed his head in tedium. For some reason, the last lessons seemed even longer than usual. And this, sucked for the blonde.
Alexander, 17 year old blonde, an average looking teen but his hair was his biggest advantage with the girls. He was tall but not muscular. Working out was not his thing.
After 14 minutes of misery, the bell finally went off, relieving Alexander from his misery. He gave a contented sigh and proceeded to pack his stuff up and depart. The walk home wasn’t that long thank goodness. 6 hours of school can really wear the hell out of him. Yet, it all means to an end.
About 12 minutes later, Alexander arrived home to his mother and sister eating some snacks.
‘’ So, Alex, how was school? ‘’ Mother asked as she gobbled down her bite.
‘’ Eh, it was fine I suppose. ‘’ He simply replied, showing his unimpressment. His little sister Lilia remained silent and just ate her food.

Evening came quickly. Since most of it was spent by playing Call Of Duty. Dinner was humble as usual, silent aswell. Everyone proceeded doing their rutine after dinner. And which, Alexander’s was, going up to his room, on to his balcony and smoking while enjoying the view. At this time, not much was going on since they didn’t live in a busy area.
His eyes spotted a man limping through the deserted street. ‘’ Must be drunk.. ‘’ He thought to himself. Yet when his mother had gone out to hang the washing, the man limped towards her and suddenly bit her. ‘’ Holy shit!! ‘’ Alexander cussed as he threw his cigarette out of his mouth and runed downstairs. ‘’ What the fuck?! Holy shit! ‘’ Were the only two phrases he used as he descended the stairs rapidly. He barged into the kitchen and grabbed a random knife and rushed outside to the man, who appeared to be, eating his mother’s arm. Alexander stood there in shock for a moment. The scene was horrific. Yet when the man started to move towards him, he shouted and sliced the man’s head off. His mother stood there, groaning in pain and holding her arm covered in blood. From the movies Alexander had watched, he sort of knew what was going on and was going to happen.
His mother was going to turn.
In to one of them.
The zombies.
He stood there, in front of the headless corpse, staring at his mother in pain with tears filling up his eyes. He was obliged to do this. He was obliged to kill his own mother. Seeing her turn into one of them was the last thing he ever wanted. So was killing her.
He approached her, gripping the bloody knife in his hands tighter and with a guilty look on his face.
‘’ Mother.. ‘’ He said. She looked at him.
‘’ I’m sorry. ‘’ He said as he held the knife in the air for a moment, looking into her eyes one last time before stabbing her in the head.
Sign up to rate and review this story