Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Savior

Savior

by ValentineRevenge 1 review

Black Veil Brides. Ashley dubs his home hell, and has nearly nobody left in life. Can Andy change this?

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-06-21 - Updated: 2012-11-26 - 817 words

1Moving
Yes, I once had to climb over the broken parts of my furniture due to people coming into my room and smashing it, however we don't have an upstairs.

The screaming and throwing things hasn't stopped in hours. Even from upstairs I can hear everything smashing. I'll probably have to eat out of pots or paper plates and drink straight from the bottles for a few days, or maybe the next week or two. I'm sick of all this fucking violence. I've been up here for three fucking hours, and scared as fuck, not to mention tired,but I can't sleep here because they might come looking for me.

Last time they got that severely pissed and came up to my room, I had to climb over the broken chunks of furniture for weeks. I think when that shelf fell on me, I broke a rib or two. There's only so much that the aspirin can do for it. But as for now, the silence is driving me nuts.

When they started a few hours before, I killed the lights and my music, even the crappy little filter and light to my fish tank. The less obtrusive I am, the less likely they are to come looking to attack me. If it's all dark and quiet, I'll be less of a target for them.

The setting sun makes everything turn to dark shadows, not like my room gets all that much light even during the brighest part of a summer day/ It must be near 9 P.M. since the sun is out for so long during the summer. Looking out the window, I can see some kids from further down the street riding their little bikes up and down the road. The eldest of them can't be more than 12.

I jump when I feel my phone go off in my pocket. Crouched as I am by the far side of the bed to be as small as possible, it takes me a while to get it out. When I finally did, I saw that I had a message from Andy. I had tected him a week ago, and he hadn't replied.

Srry 4 no replying, dead battery no charger @ dad

I half wanted to snort. If the fucker didn't want to talk to me, he should just say it to my face. I knew he was one of those people who couldn't survive without their phone. He would've found a charger. Instead, I slid out the keyboard and replied,

Its W.e

He'd said that to me so many times before it wasn't even funny. Whenever he said it to me, I was supposed to accept it. But apparently I couldn't say it back to him, because a minute later, my phone lit up with his angry reply.

WTF Ash? What the hell is wrong wit u?

I sighed, feeling the tears prick at the back of my eyes. Srry im in ww3 The reply was fired off quickly.I didn't need to sit here and be insulted by someone I trusted. It happens enough at home. It was nearly dark now, and downstairs I could hear the argument turn to me, their seemingly favorite topic to curse about.

Yes, I knew I was a failure, I knew I was never what they wanted, hell, I even knew they regretted taking me home from the hospital. The tears I'd felt threathening earlier started to fall, taking my eyeliner with it.

U ok? Andy had finally replied. Since when did he care? He was such a jerk and an attention whore sometimes!

No I really wasn't ok. Not by a longshot. A minute later, I found myself on the floor, frantic sobs clawing at my throat, while I fought to hold them in, a hand covering my mouth to muffle the noises. It was completely dark now, and I couldn't see a single thing through my tears. I lay there for a while, just trying to get myself together, until finally, some time later, I managed to stop hyperventilating and sist up.

I realized Andy had sent me another message when I was spazzing out on the floor. In fact, he'd sent several. The oldest was asking if I wanted to talk. The next 5 asking if I was still there. The next 2 asked if I was still alive. Blinking away the tears, I replied, After they sleep plz?

I was feeling empty, numb, I needed to fix this. Now. I slid over to my nightstand, opening the top drawer. However, I was interrupted by Andy. K but u scared me :/

I smiled slightly, thinking at least he still cared. But then again, the guy was a damn switch, ok one minute, bitchy the next. Glancing at the time on my phone, I saw it was nearly 10 PM and I could still hear cursing and insults directed at me outside.
Sign up to rate and review this story