Categories > Original > Humor1 Reviews
Just a little list about all the things I've noticed about pretty much all my stories.
2. Most things I can't keep humor out of, even if it's meant to be serious.
3. I make the girly looking members of any band suffer. A lot. Andy Six/Biersack, Ashley Purdy, Ryan Ross, Gerard Way, I'm looking at you guys... in a Spoony way!
4. I tend to give everyone in every story issues, like eating disorders, suicide, self harm, drug use, angst... I mean really, just go take a look!
5. If I don't give them issues like cutting or suicide or eating disorders, I make them killers, delusional, ghosts, or some combination of those.
6. Or just plain kill them off and make them suffer.
7. If it's a happy story, it's usually so fucking crack arse I sound like I'm high when I'm writing it.
8. I tend to insult today's society in my stories as well. Ronnie, I'm looking at you and your saggy ass trousers and fail swag here.
9. I tend to drag Nnoitra into most stories. I swear, I have a weird love affair with that spoon. >.<
10. I tend to drag myself into stories, too but not very often, and never in a Mary Sue way. And I never ship myself with a band member. Stick that in your juice box and suck on it!
11. No matter how much I try to, I have extreme trouble portraying any of the band members as assholes.
12. I tend to make the characters inadvertently all mushy and lovey even when I don't want them being that way >.<
13. There might be potential for romance in several of my stories. I don't fucking want romance, Aizen dammit, I want angst!
14. I tend to give people my issues and have the people around them save them like I wish people would save me.
15. I tend to take my frustrations out on characters, making them all emo and suicidal when I feel like shit. Which is most of the times.
16. Girly guys tend to get girly emotions, no matter how manly they might be in reality. Sorry bout that, Purdy-boy.
17. I tend to troll on Kaname Tosen. The idiot doesn't even recognize it. Just like Nnoitra, he tends to show up in random stories, for no good reason.
18. I have a love-hate relationship with mental wards. I love throwing my girly looking men there to suffer, but I hate being there myself. Go figure...
19. I feature Ronnie Radke, but never any other members of Falling in Reverse.
20. I also don't show much Bob Bryar.
21. I rarely ever finish fics soon after starting them.
22. Jeffree Star, sometimes drops into my stories when I feel like tossing in some fantabulousness.
23. I've only ever had Dahvie Vanity and Jayy Von Monroe show up like once or twice in ALL my stories. Which is surprisingly little.
24. If I write Byakuya Kuchiki, I tend to make him a big softie, gay for Renji, and all around massively out of character.
25. I've never written an Escape the Fate fic (Ronnie doesn't count) or Bullet For My Valentine fic, despite how much I love the music.