Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Price of love

The Day I met him- Chapter 2

by MCR667 2 reviews

Monday. Frank after earning $40 heads to school. He meets Gerard and realizes that he has never felt this way before.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [X] [Y] - Published: 2012-11-27 - Updated: 2012-12-01 - 1190 words - Complete

1Ambiance
Chapter 2
Monday
Franks Pov


I wake up to a car horn. Oh shit its Monday that’s my 6:30. Yeah I know I don’t have an exact profession, but I do have me usual, like my 6:30 on Monday he’s been coming to me since I was 14 he was my first real job and he pays great and is usually gentle, I guess he just took pity since I was 14 and all but he’s still coming I have to be pretty good. I don’t know his name he didn’t tell and I didn’t ask that just is how it works.

I hope in the passenger side and say “Hey”
“I don’t have much time so let’s make this fast” he stutters I immediately start to undo his pants I don’t want to get punched. I grab his dick and he moans. Then I place my toughen on it and explore it

“Come on Frankie don’t tease me I don’t have the time” He lets out in a hushed tone. I then place my mouth around his cock and suck. He starts thrusting into my mouthing and almost going down my throat.
“OHHH FRANK, I’m gonna come” I start to move faster and harder, then he comes in my mouth. I try to swallow it all but I cant and so I cough a little. He pulls out hands me $40.

“Thanks Frankie, see you next week”

“bye” I say while getting out. He drives away and I almost immediately start to throw up. I hate swallowing it.

Its only 6:45 but I need to get to school so I can shower and change my clothes. I can’t have anyone thinking I’m homeless. So I begin to walk I chose a close ally to the school because of my 6:30, so it’s only 10 mins then I’m in the school heading for the showers.

It’s a quick one in and out in 5mins. meaning its 7:00 so I head down to the café for break fast. I buy and egg sandwich and a milk. I sit all the way in the corner where no one will come and talk to the emo midget.

That when I see them, two guys, certainly very attractive, Ones taller than the other but he is most certainly younger even with his height. They have to be new here I’ve never seen them before; they take a seat on the other side of the café. I can’t stare I need to get to class.

I go to my locker dispose of my clothes and put my books in my backpack, then head to class. I get in and take a seat in the back right before the bell rings.

Then my heart stops when the gorgeous man I saw in the café walks into the room and asks “is the AP Lit?”

Mr.Drakes replies “Yes, yes it is you must be Gerard Way the new student here”

“um… yeah that’s me”

“Well, class this Gerard Way he’s new here and is starting today, Lets just all get along for once okay?”

Gerard that’s a beautiful name, not to mention it’s also incredibly sexy. He’s wearing black converse, incredibly tight black jeans that complement his ass a lot, a black Green Day shirt (which is also incredibly tight), his left arm is filled with band bracelets, black hair that is kinda long but just barely goes past his ears and is the perfect amount of messiness, Then his eyes are a deep rich hazel brown with a thick layer of eyeliner around them.

The bell interrupts me, god I was staring at him the whole class I must of looked like a freak. I walk out of class and find Gerard right near my locker, then the taller guy who was with him earlier walks up to him and grabs his arm. Gerard pulls him aside right on top of my locker.

“Gee I can’t do this I hate it here, it’s gonna be the same as last time” He’s taller but much skinnier, he’s wear black skinny jeans, a plain long sleeve black shit and blond straightened hair. Gerard pulls him into a hug and whispers “Mikey it will be fine, just give it a chance, we’re Ways its our way or the highway okay?”
“I guess” he whispers back. Then I think Gerard notices me cause he looks down at me.

I point to my locker and say “that’s mine”
They move and Mikey leaves. I go over to my locker and start to put my combination in. Then I notice that Gerard is staring at me, I look up and try to give a shy smile, Then my torments come. The head guy turn me around and says “hey FAG” Then shoves my head really hard against the locker. So hard in fact that I fall. They kick my books around on the floor and the head Dick kicks me hard in the ribs, and scream “FAG”. Now that really hurt.

Once they leave I scramble for my books. I stand up and go back to my locker. Shit Gerard god he probably just saw all of that. I get there and he’s standing there with a frown and hands me more of my books.

“um… Thanks..”

he gives me a shy smile and says “Are you okay?”

“aaaoo um… ya I’m fine”

“Really cause your head is bleeding”

“Shit” I rush and put my hand to my forehead and when I bring it down sure enough I find blood. I rush to the bathroom, god that’s rude I just left Gerard there. I wet a paper towel then I hear the door open and close. It’s Gerard. I put the paper towel to my head a grimace.

He walks closer to me and says “Here let me”

I walk closer and say “okay”

He takes the paper towel from my hand and gently presses it to my forehead.

“Sorry, if I hurt you just tell me. By the way I’m Gerard”

“Its fine I can handle it and I’m Frank.”

“Well, Frank I think you should go to the nurse this looks really bad”

“um ya I guess I will go there after calc, you can’t miss one day of that or you will be like super behind”
“Wait clac with Mr. Greenberg”

“Ya do you have that next”

“yup” he smiles, then I’m strangely aware of how close we are were almost touching, not to mention my cock is starting to twitch. So I back away.

“Well we should get their he hates it when I’m late”

We get to class late but its fine cause I just say I was showing Gerard around. Then we take a seat next to each other. At the end of class I point him in the direction of his next class and I don’t see him until 9th period at gym.
Sign up to rate and review this story