Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Connection of the eyes and heart

Could I be this lucky- Chapter 3

by MCR667 1 review

*FERARD* now you get to see what Gerard thinks of Frankie. And how their gym class goes. Gerard finds himself constantly thinking of Frank which can only mean one thing.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-11-28 - Updated: 2012-12-01 - 551 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 3
9th period
Gerard’s Pov*

I’m walking to 9th period and I just can’t get frank out of my head. He’s perfect in every way, and I can’t believe I met him on my first day at a new school. He’s short like 5’4, he was wearing black converse, tight black jeans but at the same time they were baggy (incredibly hot), a tight black Green Day shirt but not the same one I’m wearing, he’s tan extremely skinny but at the same time has the perfect muscle tone, then there’s his hair omg its gorgeous, on the sides its buzzed short and dyed red, then on the top middle its long goes down to his face, then there’s his eyes the prettiest hazel I have ever seen, with the perfect amount of eyeliner, and he’s gay I could actually have a chance with him. And in the bathroom we go so close I swear he could here my heart beating.

I’m so deep in thought I don’t see him when I run into Frank. Omg frank he’s in my gym class.

“Oh sorry Franks your so short I didn’t even see’ oh good idea Gerard insult the guy u have an insane crush on he will just love it.

“HEY I’m not that short, I’m average height…… for women”

“omg really thats adorable” then I pull him into and hug and let go quick realizing that I probably look like a big girl right now.

I grabb his hand pull him into the gym teachers office. I look at him, let go of his hand, and blush. Then I turn to the teacher and say “um hi you see frank was walking here and him being silly ran into the door and his head is badly cut do you think I could take him to the nurse to get it checked out”

“um ya sure just let me right you a pass” the teaches says then hands me the pass I grabb Franks hand and pull him out of the locker room.

“Um thanks, I really didn’t want to go to gym”

“No problem but you haven’t gone to the nurse yet, have you?” God I’m still holding his hand then I blush immensely and let go of his hand.

He looks up at me and gives me a kinda sad look and says “well, I don’t really need to go she will just give me some shit to put on it and I can just do that at home”

“um… well now what, I can take you home if you, or u probably have your own car, sorry I’m stupid.”

“ya no, I don’t have a car, and I’d rather not go home, so I think I’m just gonna stay in the library. You can come with me if you want” he says shyly with the cutest smile I’ve ever seen before

“oh well ya I have to wait for Mikey, my brother” we start to walk to the library. And talk a bunch we have a lot in common I can’t believe this I actually think I have a chance with him.
Sign up to rate and review this story