Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Connection of the eyes and heart

I Think This Might Be Love- Chapter 4

by MCR667 1 review

*FERARD* Frank goes back to Gerard's house and theres a connection of their lips. Their romance is just starting.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [Y] - Published: 2012-11-28 - Updated: 2012-12-01 - 903 words - Complete

0Unrated
Chapter 4
After school
Franks Pov*

We sit and talk the whole time we’re in the library and when the bell rings I really don’t want it to end I just want to stare into Gerard’s eyes forever, but I can’t.

Then he interrupts my thoughts and says “hey umm… well I was wondering if you um…. Might want to come to my apartment now with me and Mikey” He has his hand behind his head and kind of ruffling it. Wait what go to his apartment!!! He’s inviting me over!!!

“ya sure, wait you have ur own apartment?”

“Well kinda Mikey lives with me, it’s just my mom lives two towns over for her job so she got us an apartment so we could go to school her”

“That’s really cool” ya I live on my own too but just subtract the apartment part. I think Gerard might like me but if he ever found out that I don’t have a house I know he would loose interest so I will keep it to my self.

“Okay well I need to go to my locker and grabb Mikey so I will meet you at your locker okay?”

“yup see you soon” god damn who says that anymore. I need to replace my books with blankets and shit before they come back and see what’s in my locker.

I hear them walking down the hall and I quickly shut my locker and zip up my backpack.

“Hey Frankie, this is my brother Mikey he’s a sophomore and yet he’s still taller than me.” Oh my god he called me Frankie!!!

“That’s nothing new to me everyone is taller than me” I shake Mikeys hand and say “hi I’m Frank Iero”
“Well my brother already introduced me but I’m Mikey Way”

“Okay now that we all know each other lets get home” Gerard smiled and put his arm around Mikey, they must be really close.

We get in the car and Mikey lets me sit in the front with Gerard but I cant help but stare at Gerard he’s just so beautiful. We sit in the car for a while me staring at Gerard and Gerard staring at me.

Then Mikey coughs and says “well Gee I think to get home you have to start the car”

“Oh… um sorry” we both blush immensely

We get to Gerard’s and we all step out and head up the steps and inside. It’s modern and yet still feels like a home. They both flop down on the couch Gerard pats on the spot next to him but I have to use the bathroom

So I say “I’m gonna use the men’s room first um… where is it?”

“Down the hall and the left” he replies to me, I can still hear them talking so I have to listen to what their saying

“You like him don’t you?” Mikey teases Gerard

“Ya.. I mean… I guess… I don’t know he’s different” Gerard says shyly

I zip up my pants and walk over to the sink and I look up in the mirror and I see blood dripping down and I see one-drop land on the sink. I instantly put my hand on my forehead and start saying quite loudly “SHIT, SHIT, SHIT, SHIT, SHIT”

The Next thing I know I’m falling on the floor, I don’t know how I must of tripped then I hear Gerard running and opening the door.

“Oh My God Frankie are you okay”

“Um.. ya it’s just my head started to bleed again and then I guess I slipped and fell” Gerard sits on his knees next to me and grabs the toilet paper. He puts one hand behind my head and the other is lightly pressing the toilet paper to my head.

“You should really be more careful, you could of hurt your head again” he says in a hushed tone, that is some how turning me on. Then I realize how close we and there’s such a small distance for our lips to touch

Then I say “I know I’m really clumsy” god that’s not hot to say I’m so stupid

Then he smiles the sexiest smile I’ve ever seen and he whispers, “I thinks it’s cute”

Then we get even closer and I say hushed “Thanks” Then I close the gap and we kiss. It’s a light kiss, almost sweet, Then we both lean in harder and kiss harder. Now he’s grabbing my hair and lifting my chin up to his face and I place one hand on his lower back but I have to keep one hand on the ground to hold us up. Then our toughens end up intertwined.

Then Mikey walks up “hey you guys okay u just haven’t” he covers his eyes “oh my god Gerard. God if you guys are gonna do it please just get a room” Me and Gerard break apart giggling

Mikey walks away and I say “sorry, um I just… I couldn’t help my self”

He leaned over again and kissed me lightly and said “Don’t apologize I couldn’t help my self either.

We giggle and just lie down right there in the bathroom.
Sign up to rate and review this story