Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and the Shen Long Pirates

Chapter 2

by ArsaoTome 2 reviews

Guest starring the Slayer Gods (revamped)

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover - Characters: Hermione - Warnings: [!!] [?] - Published: 2012-11-28 - Updated: 2012-12-01 - 1207 words

2Original
At Slayer manor, the stately home of the Slayer Gods; a phone was ringing on a desk in the study. A hand reached over to answer it. “Hello?” Said a man, he had short blond hair and gray eyes behind designer framed glasses. He was dressed in a charcoal gray suit with no tie. “Calm down Ms. Hermione what happened?” He listened and paled slightly, “I shall get your father.”


So he went to where the family was they were in the 'games room', Xander and Oz were playing some '8 ball' as the girls were looking at a few magazines. Xander was a handsome looking man; he had graying black hair, golden eyes and lightly tanned skin. He was dressed in a black and gold vest, black leather cargo pants and boots. He was the 'All Father' of the Slayer Gods. Oz was an intelligent looking man that had a beastly vibe to him. He was in a T-shirt, jeans and boots. He was also a member of a rock band called 'Dingoes ate My Baby'



The Slayer gods had moved to the UK to support of one of their own and so they wouldn't be so tempted to get into the fight on the Hellmouth. Xander was about to shoot when the servant, Oberon, had come up to him. “Sir, Ms. Hermione is on the phone.” He said Cordelia was worried. She was a very beautiful woman with long golden brown hair and brown eyes; she was in a long golden dress with splits up on the leg and flats. She was Xander's wife and the Queen of the Slayer Gods.


“What's wrong?” She said, Cordelia being her mother would be worried.


“The young man she is interested in is missing and she fears he is dead.” Xander quickly stood.


“Faith toss me the phone.” He said, Faith was a very sexy looking woman in a T-shirt, jeans and boots. She grabbed a cordless phone and tossed it to him, “what line?” Faith was the chosen one.


“Line one sir.” So Faith hit it and he was hearing the one thing he didn't want to hear, his daughter crying.


“Calm down sweetie, what happened?” He said, so he listened. “Hold on, I think the entire family should hear this. Oberon, get me Joyce, Dawn and Willow.”


“Yes sir.” So he did and all three women walked in with a witch who was learning under Willow by the name of Tara McClay. Joyce was a beautiful woman with graying blonde hair blue-gray eyes and looked almost 20 years younger. She was dressed in a pantsuit, heels and glasses. She was looking over some artwork for the Queen for her Diamond Jubilee. She is also the Slayer Goddess of Motherhood as well and art.


“What's wrong Xander?” She said.


“I think your granddaughter should tell you.” She had adopted Xander after she had found out about him living on his own. He put the phone on speaker. “Okay sweetie.”


Harry's missing!” She cried.


“Wait a minute, munchkin.” Said Faith, “who's Harry?”


My...My boyfriend.



“Hermione Jane Granger!” Said Willow, she was a redhead with blue eyes and had freckles, she was nicely built and was in a flannel shirt, T-shirt, a broom length skirt and 'Mary Jane' shoes, they used the name 'Granger' because 'Harris' is now a 'dead' name. “Aren't you a little young to have a boyfriend?” She chuckled trying to lighten the mood.


But Auntie...


“Okay, what happened?” Said Cordelia.


As I told you, he was living with his maternal relatives because the magical big bad killed his parents.


“Go on,” said Dawn. She had dirty blond hair was still the tiniest member of the family at around 5 foot 2, she had blue-hazel eyes. She was in a blouse, jeans and sandals. She was the Slayer Goddess of Doorways and Portals.


But, they don't like magical beings.


“What?”


I don't understand it either. So they treated him like a slave, starved him, beat him and made him live in a cupboard.” Xander was now angry, Willow was calming him down. He wasn't this angry since the 'War of the Slayers.' He was about to say something when someone beat him to it.


They Made Him Live In A Cupboard? What The FUCK's Wrong With Those People?” They look over and saw a young woman with long reddish-black hair, silted eyes and showing her fangs. She was in a red 'Lolita' dress, stockings and flats. She was also carrying an umbrella.


Let me guess, Auntie Dru's awake?” Said Hermione.


“Yep,” said Dawn.


“What happened dear Hermione?” She said in a sweet voice.


“I'll tell her.” Said Xander, “continue.”


Well this past year, we got in to a fight with the big bad; a Dark Wizard named Tom Riddle or as he like to be called 'Lord Voldermort'.” Dru started to giggle then roared in laughter. “We were trapped in the Room of Prophecies because there was a prophecy about him and his godfather was in trouble so he went out to save him.


“Sound familiar?” Said Cordelia as everyone looked at Xander.


“Oh come on!” He said.


I've noticed that too, you do have a 'saving people thing' daddy.


“Continue sweetheart,” he sighed.


So when we got there, we were in a fight with dark wizards and his godfather's own cousin killed him. As Riddle tried to control Harry.


“Does your Headmaster know about what happened to Harry while he’s there at that house?” Said Joyce.


He knows but he won't do anything!


“I see.” She said tightly.


When we were getting ready to head back to the school he wasn't on the train and no one could find him. So one of my former professors took me and some friends to the house he wasn't there but we found blood. My professor is also a werewolf.” This peaked Oz's interest, “so he had smelled some scents. A couple of scents were from someone he thought dead and then we found Harry's blood and we fear he's dead.” She started to cry again.


“Calm down sweetie,” said Xander. “We'll find him.”


“Where are you?” Said Dawn.


We're headed to Potter Manor.


“We're on the way!” Said Xander, “who's going?”


“I'll go with you Xander.” Said Cordelia.

“Me too,” said Willow. “Tara keep working on that spell.”


“Yes ma'am,” she said. She was dressed like Willow, in a shirt and a broom skirt. She had long blond hair and gray eyes. Xander slipped on a trench coat as Cordelia got dressed in armor. (Think Wonder Woman's armor) Willow got ready as well.


“Okay Dawn, to Potter Manor.” She nodded and she opened a portal to the manor.


TBC


Here's all of the 'Slayer Gods'

Xander- the All-Father
Cordelia- the Slayer Queen Mother
Willow- Goddess of Magic
Joyce- Goddess of Motherhood
Dawn- Goddess of Portals and Doorways
Oz- the God of Werewolves
Dru- Goddess of Life and Death
Faith- the Chosen one
Tara McClay- Willow's Zealot and student



If anyone have any ideas for any 'Buffy' or 'Angel' Characters that can be gods (NOT Buffy or Angel) I'm open to suggestions. Remember; NO Buffy or Angel. Also they were there for Giles.
Sign up to rate and review this story