Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Connection of the eyes and heart

The questions, there too much-Chapter 6

by MCR667 3 reviews

*FERARD* Franks pov. After spending the last night with Gerard frank is going to meet him in school to eat breakfast. All of what Frank had earned is gone, he had been selling his body all year ...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2012-11-29 - Updated: 2012-12-01 - 1063 words - Complete

1Exciting
Chapter 6
Tuesday morning
Franks Pov

I wake up to a few quick hard drops of water. I guess it’s raining. It’s 6 o’clock I guess I can just see if I can get to school even earlier toady, so I start my walk. It starts to down poor so I start to sprint, I get to the doors and its almost 6:30am. I’m one lucky bastard cause the doors are unlocked but all the lights are off.

I slip in through the door and I walk down the hall to my locker. God I’m drenched, stupid rain. I quickly put in my locker combo 15, 35, 12, It swings open I put my wallet (filled with almost 1,000 that I’ve saved) on the top shelf of my locker. I throw my blanket in the back and grab a pair of clean clothes, my razor, and shampoo.

I shut my locker and walk as quietly as I can to the boys locker room to shower and change. I see no teachers of course non of them actually get here at 6:30am other than security guards and the principle.

I turn the shower on and grab a towel; I have to basically peel my shirt, pants, and boxers of. They’re glued to my skin because of the rain, I comb through my hair grab my shampoo and razor and hop into the nice hot water. The waters so hot and my skin is so cold this whole place is filling with steam. I find heat returning to all parts in my body because of the water, I scrub the shampoo into my head and rinse it.

That’s when I find myself thinking about Gerard. How beautiful his pale skin is and how soft it would be against mine. Wait stop my dick is starting to get hard imagining Gerard naked and I cant not in school, that’s just wrong.

I turn the water off, grab the towel and step out. I throw on the clean shirt, boxers and skinny jeans put on my socks and shoes that are still soaking wet. I dry and comb my hair, throw the towel in the basket and grab my bag. I head down and start walking to my locker when I see Gerard and Mikey at Gerard’s locker. Oh ya I’m meeting them today I guess I took a long shower cause its already 7am.

“Good morning Gee, Mikey, you guys look really wet” They really do it must be raining really hard.

Gerard grabs me and rub my head “you to my little buddy your hair is soaked”

“um.. yeah… the rain” is all I say

“So shall we head down to the café for breakfast?” Mikey asks

“Ya, but can we go to my locker first I need to get my wallet” I say

“Of course Frankie, but why are you keeping your wallet in your locker anyone can break in those things”

“Um I guess I forgot it yesterday” we walk to my locker and when I go to put in my combo I find that my lock is already open.

“Shit, God, Fuck, FUCK, FUCK, FUCK” I kick my locker when I open my locker and there’s only $100 in it. “FUCK WHY AM I SO STUPID, GOD DAMIT, IM FUCKED” Then I realize that I just said that out loud and I have to people right next to me.

“What happened Frankie?” Gerard asks sweetly

I lean against the locker and slid down to the ground “I forgot to lock my locker”

“and?” Gerard asks

“it’s all gone I only have $100 in my wallet, and I might have $80 in my backpack, but that’s not enough. Geezz I’m stupid I’m never gonna live past this” I tell him

“Well Frankie $180 is a good amount of money, I mean I don’t carry that much in my wallet. How much did you have anyway?”

“Well, I think I was pretty close to $1,000”

“shit that’s a lot” Mikey says shocked. I guess normal people keep their money in a bank or something.

“I don’t want to pry Frankie but why did you have that much in you wallet never mind why would you keep that in your locker?” Gerard asks me

I would like to tell him that the only place I have to keep money is my wallet and my locker is the only thing I have that has a lock on it, but I can’t say that. So I end up just saying “um… well…”

“Frankie did you steal that money?” Gerard asks in a shocked voice

“Oh god, No gee I would never steal.” And that’s true for as long as I’ve been on the streets I have never once stolen one thing.

“Then how Frankie how did you get that much in cash?”

“Well… its complicated”

“why don’t we discuss this over breakfast” Mikey suggest

We walk to the café silent. We get our food in silence. We sit down for almost 5 mins and we are still silent. Then Mikey says “Well lets get this moving why don’t we”

“So Frankie why did you have this much cash?” Gerard asks again. I don’t know what to tell them.

So I just say again “It’s complicated”

“You already said that Frankie, please just tell us”

“I can’t tell you”

“Why can’t you tell us, I know you just met us yesterday but you can trust us”

“it’s not that I don’t trust you, it’s just… I can’t tell you”

Then I grab my stuff and stand up and say “I just can’t deal with this right now, and I have to get to class you should both do the same.” Then I just walk away, I know Gerard will be mad or sad, or something but right now I need to focus on either finding a shelter or making more money, cause $180 won’t last me the rest of the week never mind the whole winter.


i just ran out of chapters this is the last i wrote. i will try and get more in tomorrow but i have to write them. If i get a good amount of free time 2 chappters will be posted tomorrow night
Sign up to rate and review this story