Categories > Books > Harry Potter > Harry Potter and the Shen Long Pirates

Chapter 3

by ArsaoTome 5 reviews

Harry meets the Great Dragon God.

Category: Harry Potter - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Fantasy - Characters: Harry,Hermione,Lupin - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-11-30 - Updated: 2012-12-01 - 1100 words

2Original
At Potter Manor they took Harry and placed him down in a room. “I'm going to do soul heal him.” Said Adrian, “You two try to find something for him to eat. Because once I done, he's going to be starving.” Arianna and Hotaru nodded, he concentrated and started to focus on his powers then started to send soul healing energy in to him.



Meanwhile Arianna and Hotaru were going around the manor trying to look for something to eat. “I'm going to put the manor under our control.” Said Arianna, Hotaru nodded and Arianna went to the center of the manor and focused her energies in to the runes and throughout the entire house it glowed and the pillars had golden dragons spiraling up and down them. Tapestries of red and gold hung in the front and a 'pigtailed dragon skull and crossbones' flag was on a pole in the front yard.


Meanwhile Hermione and the others had showed up at the manor. She just hung up with her father. “My father's coming with help.” She said.


“Dr. Granger?” Said Remus, “what can he do?” Just then he showed up behind them.


“You'd be surprised,” he said. They looked over and saw him, he was larger than life. This was no dentist, “I'm sorry Professor Lupin for deceiving you. My name was Alexander LaVille Harris, now it's Alexander Daniel Granger. I am a God.”


“A....What?”


“You have been dealing with deities for a while now.”


“We have?” Said Fred.


“Hermione?” They looked to her and she was transformed in to a tall, beautiful young woman with golden books on the crest of her cheeks. “Ah there's my princess.” She opened her eyes, looked annoyed and huffed.


“Daddy!” She said.


“Oh, I'm sorry I thought you loved being called princess.” She blushed, “you want to reintroduce yourself?”


“I'm Hermione Jean Granger; Junior Slayer Goddess of Knowledge.” The others were in shock, the Gryffindor Bookworm's a goddess? “Um, who came with you?” Just then she was grabbed by a young woman from behind. She was very beautiful and dressed in armor. She had long golden brown hair and brown eyes; she was dressed in battle armor and had a three foot long ninjato.


“Hey, sweetie.” She said as she hugged her daughter. Everyone else just stared at the pair, “I'm Cordelia Jean Granger.” She let her daughter go and walked up to Remus, “nice to meet you Professor Lupin.” They shook hands.


“You are so beautiful,” he said. “Are you a veela?” She laughed.


“No, I'm the Queen Slayer Goddess.”


“Blimey,” said George.


“So,” said Xander. “This must be Potter Manor.”


“Yes,” said Lupin.


“But it looks like,” started Cordelia as she looked at the pirate flag flying. “The Shen Long Dragon Pirates?”


“You know them?” Said Remus.


“But what are they doing here?” Said Xander.


“Let's find out.” Cordelia pulled out a phone and called Arianna.


Hello? ” She said.


“Arianna? It's Cordy.”


Hey Cordy, what's going on?


“Are you guys at Potter Manor?”


Let me guess, you guys are standing outside?


“Could you let us in?” Just then the gate swung open, “thank you Anna.”


Just get in here. ” With that she hung up and they walked in. They walked in to the manor and started to look around. It was huge.


“Wow,” said Neville. “I haven't been here.”


“Potter Manor has always been elaborate.” Said Remus, “yes I've been here before. But, the dragon motif's new.” They looked around and saw dragon statues, paintings and tapestries all over the place.


“Wow,” said Tonks.


“The Shen Long Family always impressed me with their designs.” Said Cordelia, just then a young woman and a girl had walked out. The woman was in a red and gold bikini top, black cargo pants and boots. She girl was in a violet sleeveless top, purple tights and boots. The woman had red hair in a long pigtail and blue silted eyes.

The girl had shoulder length purple hair and purple silted eyes. “Ah, hello Anna.” Said Cordelia.


“Hello Cordy, Xander, Hermione.” She said as she grabbed the girl in a big hug. “I'm Arianna Potter, Harry's half-sister. Nice to meet you.”


“Anna,” started Hermione. “Where's Harry?”


“Upstairs, Adrian's working on him right now.”


“Do you know what happened?” Said Xander.


“Yeah, if not I have a hunch.” She told them all what had happened to Harry and they all looked sick and were pissed.


“They Sodomized Him?” Said Cordelia.


“Yeah, if not raped him.” Said Arianna, “I know Adrian rammed a 'barbed-wired' baseball bat up that walrus bastard's ass!”


“So, Adrian's with Harry?” Said Remus.


“Yeah, he's healing Harry's soul.”



Meanwhile Adrian was floating in midair in an Indian with his hands in prayer. He was covered in white energy and had it flow in to Harry.


They were on the mental plane and in front of each other. “Who are you? ” Said Harry, he was in his school uniform and cloak but he didn't have a wand. Adrian was in all white, his entire pirate outfit.


I am Adrian James Potter. Also known as Ranma Saotome-Long. But to you, I am your half-brother. ” He said Harry was stunned.


My half-brother? ” But before he spoke, they heard a deep, powerful voice.

YES YOU TWO ARE BROTHERS! HARRY, WITH RANMA'S HELP TOM RIDDLE WITH BE DESTORYED!


Uh who are you? ” Said Harry.


That is my 'other' father, Shen Long. ” Said Adrian.


Other Father?


Other than James Potter.


Oh yeah.


I have a twin sister named Arianna.


So, why are we here?


YOU ARE HERE BECAUSE I WISH TO MAKE YOU AN OFFER!


Okay, what's the offer?


I WANT TO TURN YOU IN TO ONE OF MY 'CHILDREN'.


You'd have the power to destroy Riddle one and for all.


I guess I agree to do it.


SO BE IT!” With that Shen Long started to charge up.


Uh, get ready. This is going to hurt. ” Harry looked to Adrian.


Huh? ” Just then a beam of white energy hit him and surrounded him in an egg.


Did ya have to be so rough?


HEY, I GOT A REP TO HOLD UP.” They sat down and started to play dominoes while Harry was healing and gaining power. Then the egg started to crack and out came Harry. He was dressed differently; he was in a red and gold sleeveless great coat, black cargo pants and boots. “WELCOME TO THE FAMILY HARI.


Well everyone's getting worried so why don't get ready to go.


But...


Don't worry; you'll have the gear when you wake up. ” So they did.



TBC
Sign up to rate and review this story