Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Connection of the eyes and heart

Questions-Chapter 7

by MCR667 0 reviews

*FERARD* Gerard is questioning what Frank has been doing. While Frank is out selling his body to get the money back. You get to here Gerard's back story and how he got there.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2012-12-01 - Updated: 2012-12-01 - 884 words - Complete

2Exciting
Sorry i didn't post last night i was really busy. Heres chapter 7.
There will be smut. i promise you guys. I'm almost there




Chapter 7
Tuesday
Gerard’s pov

I can’t believe what just happened. I just wanted to know where he got the money. I wouldn’t care if he had stolen it or anything. I just wish he could have told me.

“Come on Gerard lets get to class its only our second day we don’t want to be late” Mikey told me

“Um…. yeah…lets go” what the fuck! Am I in shock or something cause I feel like I can’t function. I walk to class very slow and very morbid. Then I see Frankie sitting in the corner. His head is down and his fists are clenched, what ever happened between us could really be hurting him.

I really just want to talk to him so I take a seat in front of him and turn around and say “Frankie, can we please just talk about this”

Then Frank lifts his head up and I’m in shock I think I might even of gasped. My poor Frankie his eyes are red and his nose too, then I almost start to cry when I see a tear fall from his eye. “Oh, Frankie”

“Just stop, I’m fine I can handle it on my own, I…I…. I um I can get the money back on my own” That is what Frank tells me and I don’t get a chance to ask what that even means cause class starts. What does that mean, he needs the money? Is it important? Well no shit Gerard it’s important he was crying.

In the middle of class Frank get up to use the bathroom, so I “get a drink” I step out of class and run after him. But he’s gone and I don’t think I will be seeing him until tomorrow. I’m right I don’t see him in second period or ninth period.

I meet up with Mikey and tell him what happened.

“Mikey, I just don’t understand what is happening, like first of where did he get the money? Second why was he keeping it in his wallet or locker? And third why was he so upset?”

“Gerard I don’t know I know him less than you do, but I know one thing.”

“What?”

“Gee you really like him.”

“What do you mean?”

“Gerard you’ve had one real boy friend and you were 15, and you acted similar too this when Bob was having a problem like this. Except right now it’s worse, like it almost seems like you’re in pain too.”

“I guess, I’ve never felt like this before”

“Well I know its not love cause you’ve only known him too days. But it is certainly something close to that”

“Thanks Mikey I mean it, but u didn’t really answer my questions”

“I know. I can’t answer those. You have to figure them out on your own.” And then he walks away, he such a smart ass some times. He was like a fortune cookie he didn’t tell me what I wanted to know but some kinda spiritual advice instead.

Wednesday

Frank was in school today. I miss him. Its ridiculous cause I really only pent one day with him but for that day I felt whole again. At my last school Mikey was really my only friend, we were just the weird kids I was called names and stuff nothing I couldn’t deal with but Mikey had it worse in the end he stopped eating and that’s when we moved schools.

Then I met Frank and It finally felt like thing were gonna get better. All of Mikey’s and my problems all started around the same time. It was when I was 15 when I got my first and only Boyfriend, Bob I loved him. It was no shock to my family when I came out about being gay, but at school Bob and me would hold hands and get called names.

MIkey Tried to help but he just started to get picked on. With Bob he would get really sad and depressed sometimes, but I always helped him. Then it had been a year dating him, and I had gone to see my grandmother and took a day off of school. I went to his house after and found him dead.

In the note, he had explained that he couldn’t handle it anymore, and he also told me how much he loved me. I was destroyed I missed three weeks of school. And in those three weeks Mikey had been put through hell having to deal with the aftermath.

We finished the year and started this one hoping everything would be better, but it wasn’t so we moved. It’s almost been two years since I was with Bob; I haven’t had a boyfriend since. I guess I just couldn’t handle it. So I am currently a 17-year-old virgin, and I think I might be ready for another relationship. With Frank but he needs to talk to me so hopefully he’s in school tomorrow.
Sign up to rate and review this story