Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > My Little Girl

[A/N] - GUYS! I HAD AN IDEA FOR A NEW STORY BUT THEN I FORGOT IT AND NOW I THINK I'VE REMEMBERED IT BUT I'M NOT SURE IF I'VE REMEMBERED THE RIGHT STORYLINE!? I'll hold auditions for it but I need to know if you think I should finish this one or Best Friends before I write a new story?

The girls went home at about three o clock and Ray came home at around seven "DADDY!" Shayla shrieked, running down the corridor and holding her arms up. Ray smiled and lifted her up.

"Hey there Sweetie." He greeted, kissing her cheek "Did you miss me?"

"Yes, yes, yes." Shayla chanted.

"It's time for you to go to bed." Raven said, coming out of the kitchen "Could you get her ready for bed please?"

"Of course I can!" Ray smiled "And I'll read you a story, okay?"

"Read me five stories!" Shayla cried as he carried her upstairs.

He laughed and dressed her into a purple nightie then kissed her cheek "No, one story. Maybe two if you're lucky."

Shayla picked out five books and made a puppy dog at Ray. He sighed, lifted up Shayla and tucked her into bed. She was so adorable that Ray gave in and read her all five stories. Well he planned to but she fell asleep during the third one. He smiled fondly at her, kissed her forehead then tucked the covers around her.

He went downstairs and into the kitchen. Raven was leaning against the table and looking down at a piece of paper in her hand "What's that?" He asked her.

"A picture that Shayla drew." Raven replied, holding it out to him.

He took it off her and found a picture of a tall man who looked rather scary. He was standing next to a woman who looked scared "Who are they meant to be?"

"I don't know. Shayla wouldn't tell me." Raven sighed and ran her fingers through her hair "Do you think it could be the man who murdered her parents?"

"How do you know it was a man?" Raven told him everything that Shayla had told her "Aww poor Shayla. Well at least we've given her a real home now."

"I know but..." Raven sighed "Penina was talking to me about schools this morning. I don't know what we're going to do about Shayla going to school. She's so shy. She'll probably have a panic attack on her first day. I suggested home schooling but Penina was right. Shayla can't hide from people forever."

"I know, I know." Ray shrugged his shoulders "Let's send her to private school."

"Why?"

"I dunno. I just think it'd be better for her than public school. And anyway, we have enough money for her to go to private school." Ray wrapped his arms around Raven and smiled suggestively "You know Shayla's asleep?"

Raven smiled back and raised her eye-brows "Oh really? Then we'd better get to the bedroom and quick."




"Mikey," Callie whispered. She was curled up to him and he had his arm around her. They were watching a movie together "Have you ever thought about having kids?"

"Not really." Mikey replied, not taking his eyes off the screen "Why?"

"Because umm I kind of want to have them." Callie looked down.

Mikey looked at her and smiled "Well, if I was gonna have kids with anyone then it would definitely be you."

Callie looked back up at him and grinned "Really?"

"Of course. I love you." Mikey kissed her lips.




Shayla woke up in the middle of the night, her heart pounding. Her bed was drenched with sweat. She was so scared that she didn't want to put her leg over the edge of the bed in case someone grabbed her ankle. So she opened her mouth and screamed "Daddy!" She burst into tears "Daddy!"

Ray ran into the room and flicked the light on "Shayla? What's wrong Baby?"

She sat up and put her arms in the air. Ray walked over and lifted her up out of the bed and cradled her in his arms "Another bad dream?" Shayla nodded, sobbing into his chest "Wanna sleep with me and Mommy again then?" Shayla nodded again. Ray sighed, flicked her bedroom light off and carried her back into his bedroom.

Raven was awake and sat up "Is she okay?"

"Another bad dream." He said, laying her down next to Raven and then he sat the other side of her "It's okay now Baby..." He said soothingly, stroking her hair "Everything's gonna be okay, just go back to sleep."

Shayla closed her eyes and drifted back off to sleep almost immediately "It's gonna be okay now." Ray said again before lying down and going to sleep too.

Raven looked down at the both of them. They looked so sweet together all cuddled up together. She smiled then wrapped one arm around Shayla and went to sleep herself.
Sign up to rate and review this story