Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Black Parade

Chapter 1-Ok,this shit is too weird

by MCR-99 0 reviews

In this chapter,we are introduced to Dwayne and we find out the reason why he got put in a mental home ------ Also,the story really begins... Fasten your seatbelts and get ready to ride!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-12-02 - Updated: 2012-12-02 - 251 words - Complete

1Exciting
Chapter 1-Ok,this shit is too weird...

"BEEP BEEP" goes my alarm.My eyes open in a flash and I sit up.I look around the room.All walls are white here at Oakwood.I only have a small window.No,really,it's tiny.The reason for that is so we don't escape and go insane again.I sigh as I stand up and get dressed in a black My Chemical Romance t-shirt and skinnes and my coverses and head to the boys cafeteria for breakfast.
-------
I'd better introduce myself.I'm Dwayne and i'm 16 years old.I now live at this shithole called Oakwood Sanctary for the Clinically Insane.I am OBBSESSED with My Chemical Romance.That's why I got put in here.It all happened at their concert in LA last year in 2008.After the concert had ended,I decided to pay them a little visit.I'd actually,they said to the security guard, "bugged the shit out of them".I don't think I did.Anyway,mom and dad found out and the next day,I get dropped off.
-------
After breakfast,I head off to the class rooms for my "hour of learning".It isn't really an hour,it's 10 minutes,but I fantasize a lot so I'm there for an hour.After that,I have therapy with our dorm superviser,Mr.Canibel.Then,after 20 hours of the day,the sanctuary's on lockdown.They put a metal cage over the grounds.As I slept that night,something weird happened...
Sign up to rate and review this story