Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > On Leather Wings

Jake

by ValentineRevenge 0 reviews

Everything Jake eats makes him worse...

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama - Warnings: [?] - Published: 2012-12-04 - Updated: 2012-12-05 - 588 words

0Unrated
Jake was aggravated beyond belief. Every piece of food he tried to eat was poisoned. Fruits tasted butter, and if he ate it, he became violently ill. Meat, even if he cooked it to a charred crisp, when he bit into it, had maggots. He'd found pins in his bread, rat poison in his cereal, and something foul in his drinks. Eggs were cracked to reveal angry black widow and brown recluse spiders. Butter tasted like congealed fats, and vegetables had roaches.

His liquor held rat's body pieces floating in it, and even pre packaged foods and candy bars held unpleasant surprises.

He tried buying food at a different grocery store, and it didn't change a bit. At restaurants, the same thing, and even pizza or carry out food wasn't safe.

Something had it out for Jake, there was no question about it. One night, when he bit a homeless man out of desperation, he spat out the flesh near immediately. Tiny maggots crawled around the flesh. The man looked at his arm, and began to scream. There were more maggots in his flesh.

Over the past 2 months, Jake began to look even worse than Andy. Skinny and emaciated, his bones showed through, a thin skeleton framework stretched over with pasty, paper thin skin. His cheekbones protruded more than anyone's really should, and his eyes were haunted, with dark bruises under them. The man was a walking skeleton haunted by demons.

Jake was at his very wit's end. He couldn't take this anymore. He just wanted to live, was that so wrong? He was sick and tired of suffering like this. He was nearly at the point of checking himself into a hospital, or an eating disorder recovery center, but somehow, he knew it probably wouldn't solve anything. They'd also say that he was hallucinating, however. But all the times he'd spent bowed over the toilet, whatever meager amounts he managed to eat flowing out of his mouth and into the porcelain bowl showed that something was wrong here. Severely wrong.

Jake didn't know what he'd done so badly to have to go through this. He wasn't a huge believer in religion, but now, he couldn't help but wonder who he had pissed off so badly.

He was always tired these days, from the lack of nutrition. His heart was probably going to give out soon, and he weighed around the same as the average teenage girl.

At this point, he just wanted it all to be over. Anything to end this pain. He would see the guys and Sandra one last time, and ask them for help. If this didn't work, then he'd use the ultimate escape, and leave the world with one less musician. He already had the gun to blow his brains out, and the bullets to do it with.

He just needed this whole thing to end. This was already hell. With a sigh, he unfolded his wings. They were dry and dull, lacking their usual shine. When he gave them a flap or two, more feathers than he cared to count went drifting to the floor.

He set out to ask the rest of the band for help, like they were all going to do.

Looking at the tale of our 6 heroes, it's highly unlikely that they will survive long enough to even begin to save out world.

The ball has been set into motion, and the events are lined up to create chaos.

The fight for the future of humanity begins now.
Sign up to rate and review this story