Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Honeysuckle Care Home

Protests and Concerts

by tmbfucks 3 reviews

No one leaves without a fight.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: G - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Characters: Bob Bryar,Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Published: 2012-12-05 - Updated: 2012-12-05 - 1271 words - Complete

0Unrated
Frank's P.O.V

That night, we made a plan. The plan that had a high risk, but an even higher reward. All of us guys were going to be in a band. The girls were going to make the stage outside, and after that we were going to sit and wait. We’ll wait to see if our plan works.

‘Okay, what’s the band going to be called?’ Gerard asked as he did star jumps. That was one of his warm up techniques apparently.

‘Well, don’t laugh, but I was reading a book…’ Mikey started, but I laughed as a joke. Apparently my warm up techniques was being an annoying asshole.

‘Sorry.’ I said. I quickly shut up.

‘Anyway, I was reading a book by Irvine Welsh, it’s called Ecstasy: Three Tales of Chemical Romance. What about Chemical Romance?’ Mikey suggested. We all loved the name, but Gerard wanted to make a change.

‘How about we put a “My” in front of it. My Chemical Romance?’ He advised.

‘Guys, I think we’ve got ourselves a band name.’ Ray said. We were all really happy, and we smiled at each other. Gerard, the frontman. Singing and entertaining the crowd. Mikey, the bass player with his awkward personality. Ray, the lead guitarist, the man with the plan. Bob, the camera shy drummer. And me, Frank, the big ball of energy who also happens to play rhythm guitar. Penina came running into the room.

‘The stage is ready. All the kids are out there. Emily’s furious, so be as awesome as usual.’ Penina said before giving me a kiss and going back to the crowd. We smiled at each other.

‘Well, let’s start with Skylines and Turnstiles.’ Gerard said. We nodded our heads and ran out.

Everyone was cheering. Okay, it was all of the care home besides Addie and Emily, but it still felt good. We practised the whole week, and Danny told the other kids to try and convince Emily to let us stay. Luckily, the kids there were great, so they did exactly that. We went out, and started playing our hearts out, and I think it may have been winning some of the kids over. I looked over at Penina and she looked insanely happy and excited. I had to play for her. Then I looked over at Mia. She was cheering and clapping. I had to play for her. I looked over at all my friends. I had to play for each and every one of them. I love all of these people. I can’t lose them.

The whole show was amazing. I was so into it I think I kissed Gerard at some point, and if I did, he definitely kissed me back. I’m pretty sure it did happen though, because I looked at Penina straight after and she was laughing, and Emily was just rolling her eyes. Once we were finished, we went off the stage, and hugged each other in hope that it wouldn’t be the last time we could do that.

‘Guys, that was amazing.’ Mikey said.

‘Agreed.’ Bob added.

‘Frank, you’re an amazing kisser, but I think I’m going to stick with Summer.’ Gerard joked. I laughed.

‘That’s fine. Penina’s the only person for me anyway.’ I told him. Well, that answers that. The girls joined us backstage, as did Danny.

‘So, what do you think’s going to happen?’ Raven asked.

‘Yeah. Are we going to get to stay?’ Callie asked.

‘I don’t know yet, I hope so.’ He answered.

‘I want to stay with Gerard and Mikey.’ Hozzie and Taylor said at the same time. So, to cheer them up, Gerard gave Hozzie a piggyback ride, and Mikey gave Taylor a piggyback ride, and that made them giggle.

‘I want one!’ Shayla demanded. Ray got up, but instead of giving her a piggyback, he just spun her around. Mia looked up at me with puppy dog eyes. I just couldn’t say no to that face. Penina got up, and we crossed our arms to make ourselves a chair for her. She sat on us and put her arms around our necks.

‘So, what did you think of the concert?’ I asked her.

‘I loved it.’ She answered.

‘I did too.’ Penina said. I smiled and kissed her, avoiding Mia’s head.

‘Yuck! I can see spit!’ She squealed.

‘Well then that means we’re not dehydrated.’ I said pulling back from Penina for a second, but then I went back to kissing her. She was still acting as if it were disgusting, so Danny pulled her off us, and we wrapped our arms around each other, still kissing. I love kissing her, because she’s the one. The one I’ll end up with. About an hour after that, we were all in a circle, just talking, and then Emily came in. We stood up nervously, and waited to hear what our future was.

‘Well, that music isn’t exactly something I liked, but I admire your bravery. I’ve come to a conclusion.’ She said. I held Penina and Mia’s hand for support.

‘Which is?’ Raven asked.

‘I’m sorry, but I can’t let you stay here. I wish I could let you stay, but I just can’t.’ She answered. I started crying, and I just hugged everyone that was in reach.

‘Just let them stay!’ Addie said, and we were all in shock. Why would Addie be helping us?

‘I beg your pardon?’ Emily asked in frustration.

‘Look, I only got them in trouble because I just wanted to see them in trouble. I hate those idiots. They’re annoying and really emo, and you could feel that from their music, but now I can admit that because I don’t have to stay here anymore. I wanted them to go because I thought I wasn’t going to. And let’s face it, being locked up in this place is basically like prison. It’s horrible. Why can’t you just let some of us out? I hated it here.’ She said. Emily sighed.

‘Fine. I’ll have to do some paperwork. You know what I’m happiest about though? The fact that you’re leaving. You couldn’t leave anyone alone. But, that’s for your new parents to worry about now. And there will be rules about going out. I’m thinking a 10 o’clock to 4 o’clock rule with permission. But, as long as you all stop disobeying, I’ll let you stay.’ Emily said in defeat. Now I was crying in happiness. I hugged Penina and Mia.

I think that this is the happiest ending you could possibly have in a care home. It doesn’t matter if someone wants you as their son or daughter. What matters is that you stick with people who care about you like you care about them. These are the best people in my life, and I’ll never leave them.

Hey guys. This is the penultimate chapter. The next one will be the last. I don't know how I feel about this chapter, but I hope you guys liked it! The last one will be up tonight probably. Anyway... So, yeah. You guys really seemed to like this one. Haha. The new story will hopefully be even better, or at least just as good. So, yeah. Rate and review, and don't be too sad that this is ending, because there will always be something new coming along. :D xx
Sign up to rate and review this story