Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > If Frank Iero Had A Death Note...

Chapter 2

by hostilecookie 3 reviews

She froze. A silent tear now rolling down her cheek. “Time to die!” I said cheerily.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres:  - Published: 2012-12-06 - Updated: 2012-12-06 - 754 words

0Unrated
AUTHOR'S NOTE:

OH MY GOD, I'm so sorry guys, I've been really busy lately so haven't had time to update :/ ANYWAYS, here's the next chapter - hoorah! And um... I'm sorry about how the chapter is so small and um... to be honest, it's shit xD I only had an HOUR to write this so yeah... I'm sorry :3 The next chapter shall be bigger and better "Trust me!" Kisses you on cheek

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Frank’s POV:

“Honey,” Gerard started, then stopped as his eyes widened and clutched his chest.

Shit. This can’t be happening.

“GERARD?” I yelled and ran over to him, as soon as I ran over he collapsed into my arms.

“F-F-Frank?” His voice now sounding incredibly weak.

“Oh god, Gerard, tell me this isn’t happening… please don’t go…”

“I-I’m sorry… F-F-Frank…” With that, he was gone.

Gerard… was gone.

Tears were now falling down my cheeks.

You… IT’S ALL YOUR FAULT!” I was now standing, facing Bandit who was still clutching the notebook.

Bandit just stood there, staring at her now dead father’s body lying on the kitchen floor.

“Give me that notebook, Bandit… NOW” I didn’t wait for her reply, just snatched it straight out of her hands, instantly her eyes widened.

“Frankie… I’m sorry… he was going to kill mummy…”

“DON’T you DARE call me that” I said whilst snatching the pen up from the table.

“Frank, I-I-” I quickly cut her off.

“Just SHUT THE FUCK UP!” I was now writing down Bandit Way in the notebook. She just killed Gerard, it was what she deserved.

“Frank… what are you writing?”

“Your name.”

She froze. A silent tear now rolling down her cheek.

“Time to die!” I said cheerily.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

It had been an hour since the whole incident had happened and I was still in the Way’s kitchen, sitting by the table with half a can of beer and the notebook. Now Bandit was dead, there was only one more person to kill.

Lyn-Z.

It was all her fault.

I sighed and took another sip of my beer and then placing my head in my hands. God, I was a mess.

Then, I heard the front door open.

Showtime.

“Lyn-Z? Darling, I’m in the kitchen!” I shouted, doing my best Gerard voice. After being friends with him for many years, I was able to mimic his voice exactly. Quite handy.

“Where’s Bandit?” She replied, no emotion in her voice.

“In here with me, come here to say hello, darling. Bandit missed you!”

There was a slight pause but the silence was quickly disrupted by a clacking of heels on wood, coming up the corridor.

“Why are you being so nice all of-” She was looking around the room but then her eyes focused on me.

“How nice to see you again Lyn-Z.”

“Wh-What happened?”

“Well, BASICALLY Gerard was going to murder you when you got home but when we were discussing it your sweet little Bandit over here was eavesdropping and killed him so he couldn’t kill you and then I got angry with Bandit for obvious reasons and killed her. ”

Lyn-Z was just staring at me in horror.

“Now my sweet Lyn-Z,” a smirk now creeping across my face, “This is the end for you.” I started to write her name down in the notebook.

“Frank… what-what are you doing?” She said, her eyes widening.

I rolled my eyes. “What do you think?”

“Wait… are you saying that’s how you plan on killing me? With.. with a NOTEBOOK?”

“Yes.” I said simply.

“Frank-” I cut her off.

“Time’s up Lyn-Z, sweet dreams!” I smiled.

But nothing was happening.

We stood there, staring at each other. Doing nothing. But… WHY WON’T SHE DIE?! She NEEDS to die, she was the reason for Gerard’s death! She could be using a fake name?

“Lyn-Z… tell me something… what’s your REAL name?”

“Wait, you need a name to kill? How LAMEEEEEEEE!” Then everything about her changed. She was standing with her arms crossed and a grin on her face. I’d never seen her smile before, to be honest, it’s quite creepy, it just doesn’t seem natural for her. “Sorry Frankie but I gotta go, see ‘ya!” She skipped out of the room and a few seconds later I heard the front door slam shut.

And that’s when I realised, the notebook was gone. She had taken it.

Huh.
Sign up to rate and review this story