Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Connection of the eyes and heart

The Second Time-Chapter14

by MCR667 1 review

*FERARD*

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Romance - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way,Ray Toro - Warnings: [V] [X] [Y] - Published: 2012-12-07 - Updated: 2012-12-08 - 1026 words

2Exciting
Sorry i haven't posted. I got really stressed with school, i'm also sorry that this chapter is shorter i just didn't have that much time

Chapter 14
Wednesday 21st (day before thanksgiving)
Gerard’s Pov

I wake up and find my empty. Just me. No Frank. I really wish he could of just stayed with me. The thought of him staying with his dad and him getting hurt it breaks my heart.

Monday night was great, my mom loves Frank she called me Tuesday afternoon to tell me that. But what’s been getting me on my nerve is that she told me to watch him.

Like what the fuck does that mean, watch him, that’s all she said, did she mean he’s dangerous; no Frank would never hurt me even if he could. Did it mean to watch what his father does to him or does she think it’s not his dad hurting him? I don’t know it’s too early to be thinking like this. And I need to get to school so I can see my Frankie.

I get up throw on some close, brush my hair, and put on some eyeliner I meet Mikey at the front door and grab his hand and lead him to the car. We are completely silent the whole car ride and still silent as we head to the café. We get there Frankie gives me a kiss and a hug.

“You okay baby? You seem a little out of it” Frank asks me

“um…yeah.. I guess..” I say I really don’t know what’s wrong with me but I need to snap out of it.

“Gee what does that mean?”

I give him a silly smile and say “I guess I’m just thinking too much, when I get like this I just need to be distracted from my thoughts and what’s a better distraction then you?” Then I give him another more intense kiss.

“I can do that” Frank says giving me another intimate kiss

“Oh please guys just get a room I don’t want to see that” Mikey says

I stick my toughen out at him and kiss Frankie one more time “Okay now we’re done.”

“Good”

“So Frankie what are you doing for thanksgiving” I ask him giving him a cute smile

He almost coughs up his food, “Oh well Gee, I don’t do thanksgiving”

“What? Why not?” Oh god I’m stupid I shouldn’t of asked that I know the answer it’s his dad “Your dad.”

“Um yeah, he really doesn’t care about that knida stuff” Franks says and I frown

“Well this year you will be eating with the Way’s” I announce

“Yeah that’s a great Idea you, me, mom, and Frank just like Monday it will be perfect” Mikey says excitedly

“So? What do you say?” I ask Frankie

“I’d love to, your family is amazing”

We went through the day as normal, except me and Frank actually went to gym today. Not fun we were stared down the whole time by the douche bags. But on the other hand I got to see Frank undress and wear shorts so it might be worth it.

On our way home from school we dropped Mikey off at Rays house, and then headed home. We got in and decided we should do our homework so we didn’t have to over the long weekend. We got all our work out and everything but we didn’t end up doing any of it.

“Thanks for inviting me for thanksgiving, I really haven’t had one since I was 7”

“Frankie I’m really glad your coming I want you to be part of my family.”

Frank leans over the table and kisses me gently. We start doing our work again. Then I feel a foot on my inner thigh. I try to stay composed and ignore Frankie’s foot, but it is slowly inching closer to my length. Then his full on my length and I groan.

The next thing I know I’m standing over Franks chair and pulling his face to mine. Then Frank is standing up and I’m holding under his chin leading our kisses and Franks one of Frank’s hands is pulling at my hair, while the other is on my crotch over my pants rubbing me.

Then I’m pushing him onto the bed and pulling off his shirt. Then my shirt, then my pants, then his pants. I’m straddling him and I can feel his throbbing length against mine. I kiss his neck, and grab his and start pumping. He groans “Gee I want you in me now!”

I slip a condom on and I am about to prep him with lube when he says “Please Gerard I don’t need to be prepped I just want you in me” I rube lube on my hard length, then angle Frank’s hips and push in.

He moans but in pleasure, I do the same. Its perfect once again, Frank comes and I ride out my orgasm and come. I lean over and kiss Frank, then pull out and slip the condom off.

“Frank that was amazing” I say and pull him into my arms

“I can say the same, I love you with my whole heart Gee, every single last bit”

“I love you just as much if not more Frankie, you’re perfect.”

When our cuddle session ends we pull our clothes back on and fix our hair. We end up getting some homework done, but Frank has to leave at 6:30, he tells me he will see me tomorrow at noon, for thanksgiving.

I just noticed that Frankie is always leaving at 6:30, like every day the same time. What does he do at 6:30 everyday? I try to push it out of my mind, because it’s probably just his dad and his weird ways.

All I know for sure is that I love that boy with every ounce in my body, and my heart is always aching for his.
Sign up to rate and review this story