Categories > Original > Erotica > Age Is But A Number

Shower

by Ravan-VanSlaughter 2 reviews

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Warnings: [!!] [V] [R] - Published: 2012-12-08 - Updated: 2012-12-08 - 654 words - Complete

0Unrated
I finally managed to pull the material bounding me to the bed, I pulled the gag out of my mouth and quickly got changed again before flipping the blooded mattress over and leaving the cell.

I made it the empty shower block and looked around making sure no one was watching me.

I started to undress and wash the blood pouring down my legs with the freezing cold water.

I closed my eyes and tried to think of Raven, what she would be doing right now, if she missed me or if she'd moved on to someone else.

I could never move on, not now anyway.

A sudden wolf whistle made me freeze in my tracks.

I shivered and slowly turned around seeing Boris with two guys standing behind him, one had blond hair and piercing blue eyes and the other had shoulder length jet black hair and hazel eyes.

All naked as they entered the shower block.

“Take a picture, it lasts longer.” I snapped continuing to wash myself.

“Ooh, feisty, I like it.” The blond haired man smirked.

“Not now Bob.” Boris mumbled. “He's mine, I will allow you to play with him just this once.”

“I am not yours.” I said laughing slightly at his confidence as I switched the water off and walking out of the shower block but then three men blocked my exit. “Get out of my way.” I hissed.

“And what are you going to do about it?” The dark haired man spat. “There's three of us and one of you.”

“Well said Gerard.” Bob laughed.

“I don't have time for this.” I said pushing Boris out of my way, but the other two grabbed hold of my and pushed to the other end of the room.

I slipped on the soapy tiles and bashed my head against the wall.

“Wasn't my message clear earlier?” Boris asked walking up to me. “You. Are. Mine! And you will do as I say... understand?”

“Go to Hell!” I shouted.

“You're already there.” Boris chuckled crouching down beside me.

He grabbed a fist full of my hair and flipped me onto my stomach.

I screamed hoping someone would hear me but Gerard thrustered his hardened cock in my mouth silencing my screams.

“Now suck and make it good.” He hissed. “If you bite I will fucking kill you.”

I screamed slightly as I felt Boris enter me once again, Bob laughed and stroked his cock making it hard.

He knelt down next to me and started sucking me off while his free hand twisted my nipples.

I screamed and kicked my legs hoping they'll get off me, but Boris held a tight grip on my legs.

“Stop struggling.” He hissed in my ear.

Hot tears dripped from my eyes, Gerard was right, there was three of them and one of me, I didn't stand a chance.

Bob growled when he noticed I wasn't getting hard over him, he dug his fingernails into my nipple and twisted it harder than before just as Boris came inside me, I screamed and bit down hard on Gerard's cock.

He let out a high pitched scream and quickly took himself out of me.

I could taste his blood in my mouth and the sight of blood seeping out of the teeth marks on his cock didn't make me feel any better.

“Why you little-”

“What's going on in there!” A loud voice shouted.

“Shit! Lets get out here.” Bob said running out of the shower block with Boris.

“I'll be back for you.” Gerard hissed following his friends as he held onto his bleeding cock.

I choked and spat out the taste of Gerard in my mouth.

I quickly got up and switched the shower back on and rinsed out my mouth as I washed off Boris' cum mixed with my blood.

Raped twice in one day, how could this night get any worse?
Sign up to rate and review this story