Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance

"Gerard." Mikey snapped as him, Ray and Frank stormed into the room "We need to talk-ARE YOU KIDDING ME!?"

Gerard pulled away from his girlfriend Tiara quickly. They had been kissing when the rest of their band had walked into the room. Gerard and Tiara were boyfriend and girlfriend. They hadn't been going out that long...



"That was a great show." Tiara said as she sat down next to him on the tour bus. The rest of the guys were outside talking to fans. Gerard didn't want to see the fans because he was all sweaty and looked pretty disgusting from the show. Tiara had talked to the fans for a while but, because she was a girl, they weren't too interested in talking to her. They'd rather talk to Frank because they think he's hot.

"I know." Gerard smiled "You were awesome. I'm so glad you joined the band."

"So long as you don't kick me out."

"No. I have a good feeling about you. You're gonna be the drummer that stays with us." Gerard leaned back in his seat "I'm exhausted."

"I'm not. I've still got heaps of energy after the show." She sighed and looked out the window "It's a shame we can't go out without being attacked by a million fans. We could've gone for a walk or something."

"I don't think I have the energy to go for a walk." Gerard laughed.

"The cold air would've woken you up." Tiara bit her lip "Uhh Gerard... There's something I kind of have to tell you."

"Go ahead." Gerard put his hands behind his head and closed his eyes.

"I didn't wanna say it in front of the others." Tiara turned to face him "But... I don't know how to say this."

"Just say it."

"Alright." Tiara took a deep breath "Gerard... I think that I'm kinda in love with you."

Gerard's eyes opened "You what?"

"You heard me." Tiara whispered.

Gerard sat up "Are you serious?"

"Of course I am."

Gerard smiled "I'm so glad you told me. Because I feel the exact same way."





Ever since then, they had been pretty much joint at the hip. They did everything together and whenever the guys weren't around they did a lot of kissing. And this was starting to get on the guys nerves "What do you want?" Gerard asked in an irritated voice "I was kind of busy here in case you hadn't noticed..."

"We did kinda notice and we're starting to get sick of it." Frank hissed "I mean no offence but how can you even love her? She's so annoying!"

"That's a bit rich coming from you!" Tiara cried.





"Where the hell is Frank?" Gerard cried, pacing up and down the stage "We can't start the fucking practice until he shows up. Have any of you seen him?" They all shook their heads "Why does he always do this? What the hell could he possibly be doing?"

"I don't know." Ray sighed "Maybe we should just start without him."

"But we CAN'T!" Gerard snapped.

"Yes we can." Tiara said "Let's just start. It's his fault if he's late."

So they started the practice and got through three of the songs until Frank finally ran onto the stage "Why'd you start without me?" He cried "I'm not even that late!"

"You're extremely late!" Gerard yelled "For crying out loud we were waiting ages for you! Why can't you take this seriously?"

Because Gerard said that, Frank decided he wouldn't take any of it seriously. He pissed around and messed up the entire rehearsal until Gerard snapped at him to cut it out and he stormed off in a bad mood.




"Oh stop acting like you're little Miss Perfect!" Mikey yelled.




"Tiara, you've been in the bathroom for ages! Are you having a shit or something?" Mikey snapped, banging loudly on the bathroom door.

"Leave me alone! I'm doing my make-up!" Tiara snapped back.

"Can you please just let me pee then? I've been waiting for like an hour!"

"I'm nearly done! Jesus fucking Christ!"

Mikey groaned and slouched against the wall. Twenty minutes later he banged on the door again "TIARA! HURRY UP!"

"I'm not done yet!"

"I can see that! Now hurry up!"





"Yeah well you guys aren't exactly perfect either." Gerard sighed, getting defensive over Tiara.

"We never said we were." Ray growled.





"Oh My God, you guys make such a cute couple." Ray giggled, leaning heavily on Gerard "You guys should get married and have sex and make loads of perfect babies-"

"Ray, you're drunk." Gerard snapped.

"Oh My God, no I'm not, I'm fine."

"Look, maybe it's time you went to sleep now."

"Oh My God, but I'm not tired."

"When he's drunk, does he start every sentence with 'Oh My God'?" Tiara asked as Gerard pulled Ray onto the bus.

"Oh My God, Tiara, you're so hot!" Ray pulled away from Gerard and fell onto Tiara, leaning on her instead "Like, we should've dated instead of you and Gerard. I'm way better for you. I can pleasure you. I promise."

"Okay, you're going to bed!" Gerard said quickly, grabbing him and dragging him away.





"Hey, like you never got drunk before!" Ray cried.

"You are kind of annoying when you're drunk." Mikey shrugged.

"We haven't even got started on you." Tiara pointed out.





"Why have you put that there?" Mikey roared "That doesn't GO there!"

"Mikey, it's just a cup of coffee, I'll probably pick it up again in a second."

"Either way, you need a coaster." He grabbed a coaster and placed it under the cup "Are you an animal Gerard?"

Gerard sighed but didn't reply. Tiara came into the room "Tiara!" Mikey cried "Why the hell did you leave your jacket on the sofa?"

Tiara smiled "Oh yeah, I was looking for that."

Mikey's jaw dropped "YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE YOUR JACKET THERE!"

"... Why not?"

"There's a place for everything and everything in its place." Mikey picked up the jacket and threw it at her "PUT IT ON OR PUT IT AWAY. DON'T LEAVE IT ON THE SOFA."





"Okay, okay, none of us are perfect-" Gerard started.

"Oh no, we haven't moved onto your problem yet." Frank smiled.




"Make it stop!" Tiara cried, putting her hands over her ears.

"We can't make it stop. It's a curse." Frank pouted.

Gerard was fast asleep, blissfully unaware that his loud snoring was keeping everyone else awake.





"I don't snore!" Gerard cried, flushing bright red.

"Look, it doesn't matter whether Gerard snores or not, which you do Honey, but that's not the point." Tiara said "Basically, we put up with all of your shit. Surely you can put up with all of ours? Otherwise we can't be a band."

Mikey sighed "Okay. I just wanted to spend some time with my brother."

"And we can." Gerard said "Right now. We'll go out. Let's go." He kissed Tiara goodbye and went off with Mikey.

"So..." Ray raised his eye-brows at Tiara "How's about you and me-"

"No."





[A/N] - I hope you liked it? :)
Sign up to rate and review this story