Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Family Life

Frank woke up to the sound of giggling. He looked down and found Penina fast asleep on his chest causing him to smile. The giggling returned. Frank looked up and found Samantha and Lauren standing there, with their hands over their mouths laughing hysterically. Frank gently nudged Penina off of him so he could stand up. Penina groaned and rolled over but thankfully didn't wake up. Frank shooed the girls into the kitchen "What are you doing?" He asked sleepily, running his fingers through her hair.

"Frank and Penina sitting in a tree," The girls sang "K-I-S-S-I-N-G!"

"Girls-"

"First comes loves, then comes marraige, then comes a baby in a baby carraige!" They both spluttered with laughter.

Frank rolled his eyes "Whatever. Where are the others?"

"Alicia and Isabella are still asleep. Mia's in the bathroom. But she's been in there a long time." Lauren told him.

Frank went upstairs and knocked lightly three times on the door "Mia, are you okay?"

"No." Mia replied. It sounded like she was crying.

Frank opened the door and went inside. Mia was crouched on the floor, crying and shivering "What's wrong?" He asked, bending down and hugging her close.

"I was sick." Mia sobbed, wrapping her arms tightly around his neck "My tummy hurts."

"Aww it'll be okay Sweetie." He ran his hand up and down her back comfortingly "I think we'd better go home now."

"No! I don't wanna ruin everyone else's fun!" Mia cried.

"You're sick, you can't help that." Frank lifted her up "It's time to get dressed and go home." He took her back into Penina's parents old room "Get dressed. I'll get Lauren and wake the other two up."

He gathered up the girls, helped Alicia get dressed, packed up their stuff and then changed himself "Could you tell Penina we had to leave because Mia's sick?" He asked Samantha as Mia ran into the bathroom to puke. Isabella ran after her "And also tell her that she can keep the rest of the food. I might see her on Monday."

"Okay." Samantha suddenly hugged Lauren tightly "I'll miss you!"

"I'll miss you too."

Frank went into the bathroom where Isabella was mopping up Mia "Isabella, can you hold Alicia's hand on the walk home please?" He asked, lifting up Mia and kissing her cheek "I'll look after Mia."

Isabella nodded and went to find Alicia. When they were finally ready, they left "Tell me if you think you're gonna be sick again." Frank said to Mia "You'll be okay when we get home and put you to bed, okay?" Mia nodded and leaned her head on Frank's shoulder. Frank bit his lip wishing he'd said goodbye to Penina properly.

Penina was only just waking up. She woke up because Samantha switched the TV on and put her cartoons on really loudly. The speaker just happened to be right next to where Penina was fast asleep "Hey, where are the others?" She asked, rubbing her eyes.

"They went home because Mia kept puking." Samantha told her "Frank said that the rest of the food is ours though. Does that mean we can have more chicken nuggets for dinner tonight?"

Penina nodded dumbly and got up. She went into the kitchen and made herself a glass of water. She wished Frank was here. Then she'd know whether last night was just a dream or not...




"Frankie, she's still not better." Isabella said at breakfast on Monday morning "What if she never gets better?"

"She's getting better, she just hasn't fully recovered yet." Frank said, packing the girls lunches "She'll be fine though."

They were talking about Mia who was still really sick "Is she going to come to school?" Lauren asked "I don't think the other kids will like her puking everywhere."

"Of course she's not coming in." Frank told them "She's staying home. And I guess I'll have to stay here to look after her. You two can walk to school together okay, can't you?"

"We'll be fine." Isabella said even though Lauren didn't look too sure about it. She liked Frank walking them to school. She felt safer around him.

"YAY Frankie's staying at home!" Alicia cheered, throwing her arms around Franks legs. On Saturday night their Mom had cleared off again and Alicia hated being at home by herself. Partly because it was boring but mainly because it was terrifying.

"Alright, you'd better start walking in case you're late." He handed Isabella and Lauren their lunches before kissing them both on the cheek "Have a great day. You'll have to walk home alone after school today. If you don't want to then just ask Penina if she'll bring you home. Actually yeah, invite Penina and Samantha over to our house tonight. So we can thanks for them having us on Friday night."

"Or because you luuuuuuuurve Penina." Lauren giggled. Isabella and Alicia laughed too. She'd told them all about it.

"Oh shush, go on, go to school." Frank smiled, shooing them out of the house "Have fun!"

"You already said that!" Lauren called back as her and Isabella skipped to school.

Frank turned around and looked at Alicia "Let's go and see how Mia's doing, okay?"

Alicia held her arms up. Frank sighed and lifted her up "Love you Frankie." Alicia said, leaning her head on his shoulder.

"Love you too Lici."




"I told you we should've gone over to see them Saturday or Sunday!" Jennifer cried "Frank's not in. Penina's not sitting anywhere near us."

When Penina had arrived, she'd taken a seat at the front of the class instead of sitting near the back with her friends. Now they were all really worried "Have we done something to offend her?" Gerard asked.

"I can't think what we could've done." Raven sighed "Do you wanna talk to her at break?"

"Well we're gonna have to at some point." Ray said.




[A/N] - Hope you liked it? :3
Sign up to rate and review this story