Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > The Black Parade

chapter 7-yes!I'm Cured!

by MCR-99 0 reviews

here marks the end of my fanfic.. Dwayne is no longer insane and he can go home YES!

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Horror - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-12-09 - Updated: 2012-12-09 - 257 words - Complete

0Unrated
chapter 7-yes!I'm Cured

"do me a favour and wake up"
My eyes jolted awake and I sat up.
I was home.
I looked around the room.At the pale coloured walls covered in My Chemical Romance posters.
I heard a tap at the door and the therapy teacher,and my guidance counceller,came in.
"finnaly out of that dream,huh?"She aknowlegded
"Dream?What Dream?"I replied.
"You were out for 2 days.You missed a bunch of work.Here"The teacher says,handing me a folder with my name on.
"Oh,before i forget.The leader want's to see you in his office"She says before leaving my room and walking back down the hall.
'Well,better see what he wants..'I think as i shrug out of bed and head to his office..
----
I knock on the leader,Mr.Crawley's,door softly.
"Enter"The booming voice from behind the door says.
I open the door and sit down.
"You wanted to see me sir?"I ask
"Oh yes I did.You see,Dwayne.I've been monitering your proggress since you joined us,It has improved.So,I had a word with the board of directors and they said you are allowed to go home"Mr.Crawley says.
A smile appeared on my face.
"Really?!"I say,full of excitement
"Yes,you can.Go gather your things,I'll call your mother"He say and I run out the door and towards my room.
I am going home.To see my family.My friends.
I'm Cured..
Sign up to rate and review this story