Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Ronnie Can't Swag

Vocab Time!

by ValentineRevenge 2 reviews

Vocabulary words that my teacher assigned me. Needless to say, I didn't take them seriously, since she never reads them, only makes sure ya did them.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Crossover,Humor,Parody - Warnings: [V] [?] - Published: 2012-12-09 - Updated: 2012-12-09 - 527 words

0Unrated
These were actually words that the teacher gave us when we had a sub, and told us to make sentences out of them. Considering that she probably won't be grading them, I decided to take some liberty with it, as did Ronnie with his pants.

Acrimonious.

Ronnie Radke thought the judge was being acrimonious by saying pull up your pants or pay. $500. He quickly went broke.

Ameliorate

Ashley found that a roll of duck tape could ameliorate the sight of Radke's sagging pants, so he bought a lifetime suppy. He ran out in a week's time.

Amenable.

Andy found that Radke's saggy trousers were easily amenable with duck tape. Too bad it was so expensive.

Buoyant

To the gangster's chagrin, Radke was surprisingly buoyant when dropped in a lake. Just because his swag sucked that badly that not even the junk on the bottom of the lake wanted him within 50 feet.

Cajole

No matter how he tried, Ashley was never able to cajole Ronnie into wearing his pants properly. So he resorted to threats.

Calamity

One day, Ronnie's pants fell off, taking his underwear with them. It was such a calamity, CC had a heart attack.

Amorphous

When Ronnie confused his body wash with hydrochloric acid, he became an amorphous blob. He took a trip down the drain afterwards, and tortured the sewer rats with his saggy pants.

Debase.

Ashley was willing to go as far as to debase himself and pull up Ronnie's pants to save everyone the sight. Too bad Ronnie starts screaming rape whenever he tries.

Efface

Since Tosen was blind, he managed to efface the freshly written papers that sentenced Ronnie to jail time. Since no one could read it, Ronnie was released scott free from his cell.

Elucidate

No matter how he tried, Ashley was unable to elucidate the facts to Ronnie that if he didn't pull up his pants, it's be WW3. He was getting the nukes as we speak.

Ephemeral

Ashley was relieved when Ronnie pulled up his pants. Sadly, it was only ephemeral.

Ferocity

Ashley beat up Radke with such ferocity, Chuck Norris was almost impressed. Radke was just a tiny stain on the ground afterwards.

Flourish

Radke was glad his swag was beginning to flourish. He was now wearing his hair in dreadlocks.

Haughty

The haughty woman called the police when she saw the fail shaped singer. The police pissed themselves laughing.

Impervious

The local music studio was thankfully impervious to Radke. It they weren't they'd have been a laughing stock.

Inane

Ashley was beginning to find Ronnie's swag inane. It was bad enough to warrant an ass kicking.

Indolence

Outside of swag, Ronnie's life was characterized by indolence. He died at 45, a 700 pound fail shaped, swag scented couch potato.

Infallible

Ronnie thought that his swag was infallible, until he tripped over his pants, into traffic. Ashley pissed himself laughing.

Inscrutable

The reason for Ronnie's swag was inscrutable. Ashley still thought that it was fucking stupid.

Languid

After being chased 10 miles by an agry mob and tripping over his own pants many times, Ronnie was languid. Ashley led the mob, holding a pitchfork and screaming, “No more swag!”
Sign up to rate and review this story