Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Cross My Heart

A Match Into Water

by LETDOWNOFTHECENTURY 1 review

Josh is ill again. Poor guy

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: PG-13 - Genres: Angst,Drama,Romance - Warnings: [!!!] - Published: 2012-12-09 - Updated: 2012-12-09 - 702 words

0Unrated
A match into water

Josh's pov

I wake up and feel my ring, wincing as my fingers touch my stitches. They hurt, and my tounge ring is crimson. I rip the covers off of myself, and run to the bathroom. I push Matt out of the chair. 
Matt looks at me, "what the fuck man?" 

I open my mouth and some blood is coming out. I spit into the sink, as my head spins. 

Matt shuffles in. 

"You okay?" He asks yawning. 

I nod, and wipe the blood off of myself. I grab a painkiller, and swallow it, wincing as it hits the metal in my mouth. 
Matt looks at me. 

"What?" 

"Your baby bump is very noticible."

My eyes fill with hot tears. 

"Fuck off Matt! I can't help the fact that this little fucker is killing me!" I cry. 

"Shit, I'm sorry babe. Lemme make it better." He says, kissing my cheek. 

I suddenly am extremely hungry. I look at Matt. 

"You can make it better by getting me some tacos and Hershey's syrup to put on them." I say, smirking. 

"Random?" 

"Fuck you Matt, I'm preggers." I smirk. 

He kisses my cheek, since we can't actually kiss until my stitches are out. Which sucks, by the way. 

Matt comes back twenty minutes later with tacos, and Hershey's syrup. My mouth waters. Fuck yeah, food. 

I pick up one taco and put a shitton of syrup on it, yes. 

Matt quirks am eyebrow at me. 

"What? I'm preggers. I want food." 

I finish another taco, and feel my mouth throb. Okay, tacos probably weren't a good idea since I have stitches in my mouth. I wince, and Matt looks at me. 

"Are you okay babe?" 

"I hate these stitches. I want them out." 

Matt pulls me close, and strokes my hair. I look at him wearily. 

"Joshie? Do you need to go to the bathroom? I'm coming with you, since you're a recovering bulimic." 

Matt kisses the top of my head, and leads me to the bathroom. I fall in front of the perfect porcelain, and this time, I can't help it. I'm not purging for once, and its all of these hormones that are fucking me up. I feel acid rise up my throat, and I throw up.  
Matt  runs my back. 

"Sorry," I whisper. 

"Don't apologise," Matt whispers back. 

I moan as I feel my stomach turn. Matt grabs a washcloth and is wiping sweat off of my face. I feel sick, and push Matt's hand out of the way. I puke up everything, the tacos, the chocolate sauce, acid. It sucks. 

My stomach turns and I vomit, /again/ 
Matt runs to my bed, and grabs some clothes. 

I'm heaving now.  My shirt, and boxers are soaked with my vomit, and I'm crying as I dry heave. 

"Matt, make it...make it stop! Please!" I beg, as I heave again. Good fucking god Ramsay! Be a man and fucking pull it together! I'm crying as Matt holds me. I gag, and pull the fuck away so I don't puke on him. 

I turn away, and vomit into the porcelain. Matt looks into the bowl, and blinks. 

"Josh? You're puking up chunks of tacos, with some brown from the Hershey's syrup...."

"Stop analyzing my vomit before it ends up on you Matt!" I groan. 

Matt sits up, as I heave again. 

"I'm getting a nurse babe, you need to get another ultrasound..." 

---

The nurse comes in and takes a look at the little fucker. I'm vomiting into a bucket as she feels my stomach. 

"Joshua, I'm gonna get you a cup of medicine." 

I nod as she leaves the room. Matt looks at me awkwardly, and strokes my hair, as I empty my stomach. I feel so goddamn worthless, and Matt still is holding my head. 

"Why, Matt?" I choke out. 

"Why what?" 

"Why do you stay?! I am a complete fuck up!" I force out before vomiting again. 

He holds me until my stomach stops its spinning. 

I lower my head, as I stop throwing up finally. 

/Fuck. I hate this!/ 

poor josh! At least Matt's there to take care of him :) r&r please? Xo Jules 
Sign up to rate and review this story