Categories > Original > Erotica > Age Is But A Number

Mine

by Ravan-VanSlaughter 2 reviews

Category: Erotica - Rating: R - Genres: Angst,Drama,Erotica - Warnings: [V] [R] - Published: 2012-12-11 - Updated: 2012-12-11 - 768 words - Complete

0Unrated
After I finally got Mikey to talk I left his cell and made my way to the work out yard where Bob laid on a bench lifting some weights.

I walked up to him and kicked the rickety wooden leg, he screamed and fell of the plank to wood causing the heavy weight to crush his chest.

“What the fuck is wrong with you!” He yelled finally managing to push the weight off him.

“I know what you've been doing to Mikey and it sickens me!” I shouted. “I haven't even been here a whole day and already I know how that poor boy feels. And I know you're not the only one doing it as I’ve seen Gerard do the same to Frank.”

“I don't think you understand how things work in here.” He hissed. “Mikey is mine. When he first came here he was auctioned off to the highest bidder, that was me. Therefore he belongs to me, just like Frank belongs to Gerard and you belong to Boris.”

“I don't belong to anyone!” I shouted leaving the yard.

I ran back into my cell seeing Boris waiting for me on my bunk.

“Had a nice shower my slut?” He grinned.

“I am NOT yours.” I spat.

“Oh but you are.” He smiled getting up. “And I'm going to prove it to you.”

He grabbed me by the throat and threw me on the bed.

“Now, are you going to take your clothes off, or am I gonna have it do it myself.”

I sighed, knowing it was pointless to fight back.

I slowly slipped my new jumpsuit off and kicked it to the floor.

“And your underwear.” He growled.

“Oh come on man!”

“NOW!!” He yelled.

I flinched at his harsh voice and shook as my hand slowly slipped them off.

“Yes... such a beautiful looking snake you have.” He grinned taking his clothes off.

I tried to block out what was going on, I didn't want to see.

“Please, just hurry up and get this over with.” I mumbled rolling over onto my stomach.

“I'll take as long as I please.” He hissed. “And, if you're a good little slut and keep quiet there will be no need for me to gag you now will there?”

“Whatever.” I mumbled biting my lip as I felt his cold organ enter me.

“Yes... you like that don't you.” He whispered in my ear as his hand slipped to my cock.

I suppressed a whimper trying not to think about what was happening to me.

Instead, I thought of Raven and all our times together.

From how we first me to our last moment together.

My heart shattered every time I imagined her screams from when she was carried away from me.

If only I could have touched her one last time.

“Well, well now, we are enjoying this aren't we?” Boris laughed.

I looked down noticing my heard cock.

I screamed out of embarrassment and pain, I knew he wasn't going to let it go straight away.

He continued to rub my balls trying to make me cum, I bit my lip harder and harder each time, news of this was going to be let out and I couldn't risk everyone in this prison knowing I enjoyed getting raped by my cell mate.

“Please Boris!” I shouted.

“Please what?” He teased stroking my tip.

I bit my lip again ashamed to say it.

“It hurts.” I cried.

“Say it... beg me.” He breathed squeezing my balls.

“Let me... cum... please... please let me cum.” I cried.

I hated to admit it, I didn't want this to happen, maybe I should stop thinking about Raven at times like this.

“No.” Boris laughed pulling himself out me.

“Wh- what?”

“No, I won't. You can stay like that all night.” He grinned leaving the cell.

I sighed and fell back on the bed, that's three times this night I’ve been entered, surly this day couldn't get any worse.

Just them Mikey walked in my cell, a large bruise surrounded his left eye and his bottom lip was split.

“Mikey, what happened?” I asked quickly covering myself up.

“You told Bob that's what!” He shouted. “I belong to him Ray, you can't tell him to leave me alone, that's how things work around here and now that he knows I've told you he's pissed at both me and you!”

“I was only trying to help, I thought he would leave you alone.”

“Well you thought wrong!” He screamed running away from my cell.

Great, just what I needed.
Sign up to rate and review this story