Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > I'll Never Let Them Hurt You, I Promise

"This is fucking ridicilous." Gerard groaned and looked at the coded lock. He tapped three times on the door "Girls? We got out."

"Well then let us out!" Becca cried.

"Don't you think if I could get you out I would have by now?" Gerard asked sarcastically "There's a code for the door. It's four letters."

"Well type in random four letter words." Mikey said, going over and typing in 'JUMP' but it banned him from opening it.

"Wait, I have an idea." Gerard took the lock from him and typed in the word 'DRAC'. The lock fell open and Gerard managed to open the door.

Mia leaped up off the floor and ran into Gerard's arms. He lifted her up "I'm really scared!" Mia whimpered, wrapping her arms tightly around Gerard's neck.

"Well it's okay now, I've got you." Gerard whispered, kissing her cheek.

"Well we got out of the room but how are we gonna get out of the house?" Becca asked, putting one hand on her hip.

Lauren ran forward and threw her arms around Mikey's waist. He ran his fingers through her hair "I dunno yet." Mikey bit his lip "Gee, how are we gonna get out?"

"What about the car in the garage?" Gerard asked "The Trans-Am. Dad took the decent car but I'm pretty sure the Trans-Am still works. We can use that to get out of the house."

"Okay, fine." Mikey shrugged and they made their way down the stairs.

Outside, the bald man, Korse, stormed towards the draculoids "What are you all doing out here?" He snapped "Get inside the houses to keep an eye on the kids! Now!"

The draculoids turned around and marched into the house. Gerard, Mikey and their little sisters happened to be in the kitchen at the time. Mia screamed and the draculoids started running down the hallway towards them. Gerard ripped the door to the garage open and ran towards the car. The key to the car was hanging up on a key rack. He pulled it off the wall, opened the car and jumped into the drivers seat with Mia still on his lap. Mikey still had hold of Lauren's hand so dragged her towards the back seat and they both got inside.

Becca was behind them and started running after them but a draculoid grabbed her arm and yanked her back "MIKEY! GERARD!" She screamed.

"Becca!" Mikey yelled, trying to open the back door to the Trans-Am but Gerard put his foot down and started driving backwards pretty fast. The door to the garage crashed to the floor. The other draculoid ran towards them but Gerard pulled out of the drive, turned and started driving down the road at top speed "Gerard, you just left her there!"

"There was no hope Mikey." Gerard told him sternly as Mia slipped off of his lap gently and pulled herself into the passengers seat "We could've stayed and got killed."

"But now Becca's gonna get killed!"

"No she's not. We're not gonna let her get killed." Gerard sighed "But they have guns. We need weapons too."

"They're gonna-"

"No they're not." Gerard bit his lip "I don't think they will. They'll keep her alive, knowing that we'll come back for her."

Mikey rolled his eyes and leaned back in his seat.




[A/N] - Sorry it's so short but I hope you liked it! :) I'm going out with my brother in a bit so I'll update again later :D
Sign up to rate and review this story