Categories > Celebrities > My Chemical Romance > Sociopath

Sociopath

by BloodyAbattoir 2 reviews

They say the first sign is killing animals.

Category: My Chemical Romance - Rating: R - Genres: Crossover,Drama,Horror - Characters: Frank Iero,Gerard Way,Mikey Way - Warnings: [V] [X] [R] [?] - Published: 2012-09-26 - Updated: 2012-09-26 - 263 words

2Exciting
I'm trying to scrub this stain out of my shirt. Right now, I'm not suree that it is. But it's splattered all over my shirt, and pants, and coat, and my waistcoat and gloves arer soaked with it, and some has even gotten on my hat. I don't know where it came from, all I know is that it's still fresh and damp. It's scaring me now. It's starting to come out, slowly, staining the water a pinkish orange. Is it ink? I don't know.

By the time the sun comes up completely, I've managed to scrub out all the stains. It's taken me a good few hours. I've left everything laid out to dry. Then, I crawl back into bed to try to get some sleep. When my brother is sent to fetch me, I tell him that I'm ill.

When I am finally awake, it's near noon, and my parents request my presence. I enter the sitting rom. My father is sitting there, a grim expression on his face. "One of our pigs were killed last night. Do you have anything to do with this?" He asked of me.

"No, father." I reply. At least, I don't think I had anything to do with it. "Looks like I'll be filing a police report this morning. He said as he dismissed me. On the way back to my room, I couldn't help but wonder. Did I wake up covered in blood? Why? What have I done?>

At the time that this happened, Gerard was only 12. It would only go downhill from here.
Sign up to rate and review this story