Categories > TV > Doctor Who

At the End of the World

by StandUpAndScream 2 reviews

"Doctor, it's the end of the world."

Category: Doctor Who - Rating: PG - Genres: Drama,Horror,Sci-fi - Warnings: [V] - Published: 2012-12-12 - Updated: 2012-12-12 - 253 words

0Unrated
The Doctor's POV
"So where next?" Amy grinned, twirling around the T.A.R.D.I.S., her hair a swirling red mass of fire.
"Oh I dunno. Somewhere new, somewhere fresh, somewhere -" I was cut off by the sharp ringing of a telephone wired to the T.A.R.D.I.S.
"Hello?"
"Doctor? This is Martha, we need you, right now!" My dark skinned companion sounded terrified and out of breath, like she had been running. Running from what though?
"Martha? Martha, what's going on?!"
"Doctor..." she took a deep breath before continuing. And what she said made me go cold. What she said sent fear and apprehension grabbing at my throat, trying to pull me down into the deepest darkest parts of existence.
"Doctor, it's the end of the world."

(So I know this is short, but it's just a taster. It's the first Doctor Who fan fiction I've written. I might cross it over with MCR a little bit. I don't know yet. If you have any ideas feel free to pitch in. Anything is possible. If you want you can give me a character we could bring in. Like maybe you could be Rory's cousin? Or just tell me your name, personality, what you look like, and I'll include you in the story. Like auditions. A lot of the old companions are going to be coming back. I know that in The Angels Take Manhattan the Angels got Amy and Rory, but let's pretend that never happened.)
Sign up to rate and review this story